XXVII

Jisung threw his pen across the room and groaned. "FUCK THIS SHIT! FUCK YOU MS. SHIN! FUCK MATH! FUCK LIFE!"

"Han Jisung! Watch your language mister!" His mother: Haeseo, shouted from downstairs. He covered his mouth sheepishly and stood up to open the door slightly. "Sorry mom, I'm having trouble with math!" He said, hoping his mom would hear it.

"Why don't you get help from Hyunjin? He's a junior after all." Haeseo walked through the hallway towards Jisung's room with a tray in hand, he saw this and went towards her to help her out. "I would but I think he's busy." He took the tray from his mom's hand and saw a slice of cheesecake as well as a cup of green tea.

"Maybe from one of your senior friends then? Your friends that you write songs with, or that other guy! What was his name? Minseo? Moonho?"

"It's Minho mom." He sighed and shook his head. His mom always forgets his friends' name when she firsts meets them, she even called forgot Chan's name infront of Chan himself! "Okay-okay, don't need to get all grumpy. Make sure to finish the tea cause I'm sure you'll finish the cheesecake." She smiled and patted his shoulder before heading back to the stairs.

"I will mom, thanks !"

-

j.ilovecheesecakes
I need fucking help with math

mhxsm._lk
y

j.ilovecheesecakes
Ur the first person in my contacts

mhxsm._lk
Ask hyunjin or sum

j.ilovecheesecakes
Hes busyyyyy
And if you think this is about the confession i can assure you it is not
I JUST DONT WANT TO FUCKING FAIL NOW HELP MEEEE

mhxsm._lk
Nah im too lazy

j.ilovecheesecakes
PLS PLS PLS JUST FOR A WEEK
ILL PAY YOU

mhxsm._lk
Bet lets start tomorrow after classes

j.ilovecheesecakes
My savior

ilovecheesecakes My savior

mhxsm._lk
Istg these twice memes r affecting ever1 felix talks to i will go insane

Read 9:36 PM