XLVIII

"So, what are you guys?"

"Huh?"

"What's your label..?"

"Uhm.."

"ARE YOU GUYS GUYS DATING OR WHAT!?"

"Take a chill pill, Felix."

"Yuck, who even says that." Jeongin squinted his eyes towards the eldest. It was currently only Chan, Jeongin, Seungmin, Minho, and Felix. Jisung and Hyunjin are still awkward and haven’t talked to eachother so they decided not to join them during lunch, and nobody has a clue on where Changbin is.

"Excuse me? Wel-" Before Chan had gotten a chance to speak, Felix had dropped a spoon. "Oops, sorr- THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS UNDER THE TABLE." With that the two of them quickly let go of eachother's hands and scooted away. "Oh my God, we get that you two are all lovey-dovey! But please, leave some space for the single ones!" The youngest gagged at rhe sight making the oldest chuckle. "Well too bad cause you and Chan are the only single ones in the group!" Minho teased the youngest making him roll his eyes.

"Gag."

"Why don't you two even try finding someone to date?" Seungmin spoke up, "I'd rather focus on studies." the oldest replied. "For me, all the people I've met are icky." Jeongin crossed his arms, Felix laughing at his sassy remark. "You just haven't met the right person I guess, but hey, dating isn't for everyone." Chan added, while Seungmin and Felix just sat there eating to their hearts content. "Yeah, don't try to think you need to date someone just because we all are, kiddo."

"Oh! And if someone lays even a finger on you without your consent, tell me who it is and I will not hesitate to GRAB THEIR HAIR AS WELL AS STAB THEIR EYES OU-" Luckily for them, Minho was quick to shove a piece of bread into Seungmin's mouth before he coukd say anything that would probably lead to his arrest. "Oh, thank Jeongin's dino nuggets!" The freckled boy exclaimed loudly, the whole cafeteria would here them. "Okay, your turn to shut up." Jeongin stood up and did the same actions as Minho did before, only this time with Felix.

"The peace and quiet I have been longing for!" Chan stretched out his arms, sticking his tongue out at rhe other two rather childishly. "Him too."

"Ow- HEY-"