taken and gone

A frustrated cry.

"Well.. Would you look at that," Negan inspects.

Sakiko's eyes open, moving the gun to look at. Empty.

The goddamn gun was empty.

"Not quite the choice I thought you were going to make. As interesting one, though," Negan tells her, taking the gun back.

That was just another test. How was this man- no.. Monster so many steps ahead?

Her knees shake and she falls back to the ground beside Rick. Rick begins to reach out to her but Negan intercepts.

"Too interesting to leave behind," he says, picking Sakiko up by a tight grip on her arm, "Come on, now. Hop on in next to daddy."

He shoves her lightly, but she didn't need that much. He just gave her the order to go to Daryl. She wasn't going to waste it.

She trips on her own feet, more sobs retching from her mouth as she hurries to the back of the van. She bumps into Dwight who only shoots her a look.

"Kiko.. Kiko," Daryl gasps, arms open.

Sakiko cries out, crawling into the van so willingly. If only to be in her father's arms. He encapsulates her in a hug, hiding her face in his uninjured shoulder.

"Wait.. Wait," Nanami panics.

"I like Daryl. He's mine now," Negan tells Rick, "And that one.. Well, she's too much of a spit fire to leave unattended to. Who knows what she'll do if she's not being watched, ya know?"

Sakiko's entire body was shaking as she burrowed in Daryl's arms. Things could get worse from here. They probably will. But, at least she had him with her.

Nanami was so.. lost. If he got up, would Negan kill someone else? If he spoke too loudly would he take someone else? Sakiko and Daryl both pleaded for it to be them, but Negan took their consequences out on someone else. If Nanami did anything, who would he hurt? Rosita? Sasha? Michonne? Eugene? Aaron? Carl?

Negan leaves. The Saviors slam the doors to the van that held Sakiko and Daryl. Then, they leave, too.

And the group sat in silence.

It was Maggie that got up first.

"Maggie.." Rick calls.

She stumbles to Ryan's body, hand clutching her heart from the outside. He was her brother in law. How could this have happened? Glenn.. Glenn would be in shambles if he were here.

Rosita could hardly breathe. Ryan was one of her closest friends thanks to Sakiko. And Abraham.. God, no matter how hard he broke her heart, she loved him.

"Go home.. Take everybody with you.. I can make it to Hilltop," Maggie pleads.

"Not.. Not without me," Nanami swallows, forcing himself to stand.

"Na," she whimpers.

"He's.. He's my family, too," Nanami reminds, "And Kiko.. Kiko can't be there. I- I have to. For her."

Maggie's bottom lip trembles and she wraps Nanami in a hug.

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

i had to leave off order thinking sakiko might be dead bc nanami did the same shit in trouble so like it was only fair hehe

so my bestie talked me into playing the sims and ive made my ocs on there,, kiko literally is an evil, jealous, kleptomaniac and i- it didn't lie

also nana is just gloomy all the time and daryl is a loner hot head so i mean,,

i made their house as if it was what their original plans were like they got away and didn't have the zombie outbreak and i just,, seeing them interact and all is so cute im soft and then i come here to write and im like yes,, pain,, torture

issa great cure for writer's block tho

would you guys think it would be funny if i did sims updates just so you can have a breather from the angst? (that is if anyone actually reads my little rambles down here hehe)