final words

"Sakiko's going to Alexandria."

At the news from Eugene, everyone at the table stands.

"That's where she is?" Carl makes sure.

"Jesus came through on the relay system and thought you should know PDQ," Eugene explains more.

"When did she leave? Where did she leave from? Hilltop?" Rick asks.

"That answer is unclear. But, the message came through from Jesus, so my assumption is that she was at Hilltop and-"

"Okay!" Carl cuts him off, annoyed.

"Carl," Rick calls.

"I'm radioing Nanami now. He's on his way to Kingdom because he thought she was there."

Rick nods, picking up his own walkie from the table. He radios Rachel who was on watch further down.

"Nanami," Carl speaks into the radio.

"I'm here," Nanami returns through the static.

"Sakiko isn't at Kingdom. She's on her way to Alexandria now."

"Are you serious?"

"It's okay, we're on it. But, maybe you can cut her off at the bypass."

"Hey, jefe," Jerry calls, riding over on his horse.

"Not right now, things are busy," Rick shrugs him off.

"A fight broke out in the group going to Sanctuary," Jerry lies.

"Hang on," Rick holds a finger up, turning attention back to the radio, "If Sakiko Dixon shows up, delay her at the gate and alert Michonne right away. Do not- I repeat, do not let her in without an escort."

"I'm heading there now," Nanami tells Carl, "I'll meet you there."

"And Sakiko, if you're listening.." Rick sighs, "Don't do this.. We can talk. It's me, you know me. Just.. Please."

"Hey, what's goin' on?" Daryl asks.

"Sakiko's going to Alexandria.. She'd gonna do something she might regret," Rick answers.

"Kiko?" Daryl questions, "Shit.. Hop on my bike. I'll take you. It's faster. Maybe I can talk to her, too."

"You sure?" Carl asks, not liking the sudden intrusions from Jerry and Daryl.

"Yeah. She might no hear it if it comes from y'all. I can talk some sense into her," Daryl assures.

"Carl, you take a horse and meet up with Nanami. Try to cut her off before she gets the chance to get there."

"Wait.." Carl hesitates, "Any word from Maggie or Glenn?"

"What do you mean?" Rick asks, walking backwards to still get to the bike.

"Jesus came through the Hilltop relay.. Why wasn't it Maggie?" Carl clarifies.

"Goddammit," Rick curses, patting Daryl's shoulder and breaking into a run.

Daryl starts after Rick, giving Carl a look. Carl tilts his head, suspicion in his features.

"Hey, dude," Jerry calls as Daryl and Rick speed away.

"What?" Carl snaps, frustration in his voice.

"Kingdom team is heading home. Just thought you should know."

"You're heading home when Sakiko is doing this?" Carl asks, glaring up at Jerry.

"Not like I can do anything to help. My people want to go home. Sorry, dude."