Chapter 3 Part 2- Searching

Chloe ran up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder. I turned around real quick, she looked at me and I could tell something was wrong. "Please stop being you and get out of his yard before something bad happens." Jason said. Chloe nodded to agree with Jason." I know I can be snoopy at the wrong times but I won't rest until I have looked around a little." Chloe looked at me turned around to face the road and said "Okay but, if something happens don't come to me." I looked over at Jason, he was just kicking rocks. I kept on walking into Jasper's yard. I got past a big pile of junk when I noticed something. "Hey guys come here. Help me dig threw this pile there is something here." They both slowly walked over and saw what I saw. We all got down on our knees and started to search. After a while of moving stuff off of the pile we finally got down to what i wanted. We all gasped at what we saw. Then we heard foot steps inside the house.

Hey guys i hope you are liking the story! I am really happy on how it is turning out! Sorry if the chapters are short but they hold lots of conflict s and important conversations! please press the star for more of this story! I need stars to know if you guys want more! Thanks readers!