A/N [IMPORTANT]

This book is two-thirds of the way done!! There will be thirty chapters in all (including the epilogue and bonus chapters), and once this book is done, I'll be publishing one called Stand Still. It will be the "ultimate" crossover between Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Twilight, and Shadowhunters. It will be longer and much more detailed and complicated than this book, and it will be a Stiles-centric book (once again). I'm very excited for it, but I'm gonna need some help deciding who Stiles should end up with or if he even should end up with anyone by the end of the book. I've begun to write it, but I haven't gotten to the point where a relationship needs to be formed yet, so we've got time to choose. The following are the people I've considered pairing with Stiles and/or that I would enjoy writing, but other suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

Sterek [Stiles x Derek]

Stydia [Stiles x Lydia]

Stalia [Stiles x Malia]

Stacob [Stiles x Jacob]

Staul [Stiles x Paul]

Stack [Stiles x Jack]

Stalec [Stiles x Alec] (if enough people want it again and haven't gotten tired of this pair yet)

If I don't receive enough feedback by the time this book is done or by the time that I reach the point in Stand Still where I need to know which pair will happen, I will choose myself, but I like knowing what my readers would enjoy to read.

Chapter 20 will be posted tomorrow afternoon!

[EDITED]