Make your Request for FNF Girls + Rules

Alright everyone give me your request here so I can make them happen. You can choose any FNF Girl.

If you want me to gender-bend a character then tell me who it is so and give me a personality on their description so I can understand what to use.

Other than that have fun.

One-shots can now be requested.

Lemons can be requested, but it will be short.

Important thing about the reader or Y/N as he is mainly called. If you want him to be a different species then tell me what he should be cause it might help out in the long run.

Rules

Must be FNF Related if it is not FNF Related then I will not do it.

You can request more than one character.

Gender-bend characters will be allowed as long as you keep them appropriate.

I will mention the people for the requested Characters.

The male character known as Y/N is the only one who can be with the character you chose. Give me a info for Y/N when you mention the girl you want him to be.

Remember to tell me where the girl in FNF is from.

You can request normal One-Shots as well incase you don't want to see any Yandere versions.

If there are more girls you want the reader to be with make a list of who, so I know what I am working with.

If you plan to give them a specific set up put down what it is and I'll be sure to get it down.

I won't make it where it's a child reader doing lemons. None of that will be allowed here.

If the reader is a child it's either sibling, crush or friends.

Other than that you do can as you wish.

Comment Here ⬅️