Yandere Nikusa

Yandere Nikusa Requested by - Ludwigkoopa7000

Author: {This was truly an interesting one to make. It was hard to come up with an idea of how they met and how to make her act in certain parts. Truly a tough and interesting request.}

Yandere Girl - Nikusa

Her Target - Y/N L/N

Y/N's Information by LudwigKoopa7000

Personality - Very shy, introverted and submissive
Height - Short
Clothes - Casual clothing
Hair and Eye Color - Short black hair and black eyes.

Here's the Alphabet

A=Affection - How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Answer - In her normal state she'll give you a normal hug. In her Yandere state she will definitely start getting more intense with her hugs which also caused her to use a Snu-Snu effect with you nearly passing out from the lack of air. Same effect happens in her normal state.

B=Blood - How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Answer - Believe me she will get extremely messy for you. She makes sure to get rid of the blood so you don't have any chance to ask what she was doing.

C=Cruelty - How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Answer - She treats you very well and knows how to help with your shyness along with making sure not to hurt you in anyway. She wouldn't mock you since you are a introvert and very shy, but it makes her feel really bad cause you were always being made fun of before meeting her.

D=Darling - Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Answer - She wouldn't dare do anything against your will... unless you resisted for so long then things get pretty... dark.

E=Exposed - How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Answer - She bares a lot of her heart to you especially if your in danger she'll make sure your safe./She's only vulnerable if you are hurt really badly, extremely sick or if someone tries to kill you.

F=Fight - How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Answer - Pretty funny since she knows you can only rap battle to fight which poses no threat to her since she enjoys it.

G=Game - Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Answer - It's hilarious to her when you try to get free from what she traps you in. You don't really try and escape her void since you can't get out. Instead you try to escape any room that could be dangerous since you think she's the one who is working with those people that attacked you.

H=Hell - What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Answer - Nothing really. She has no problems from you since you don't want to fight back, she likes this about you and knows that you can't win against her. She's impressed with this to be honest and just prefers to sing.

I=Ideals - What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Answer - It would depend on what she wants to do with you after her plan/plans are done.