Yandere Female Horror Mario X Powerful Male Reader

Requested by - Ludwigkoopa7000

Info - Y/N was the friend of Boyfriend and Girlfriend until one day they went missing, so just like Pico in Mario Madness they went out to check on them to see the TV is still on for some reason and the house is empty. Y/N checks the TV only to get pulled in by Horror Maria who at this point successfully killed the couple. However like her male counterpart she isn't satisfied by her victory and is seeking companionship and that is how her vandere tendencies formed. Also Y/N's a lot more defiant in the story because why the hell would Y/N willing fall in love with the woman that killed his friends.

Y/N's Appearance - Y/N will be tall but shorter than Horror Maria, he will have blue eyes, wearing a casual red shirt, wearing black shoes and that is about it.

One-Shot begins in...

3...
2...
1...
GO!

Screaming can be heard as a guy falls into the dark abyss.

Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAA-

He soon hits the ground with a thud as the area has destroyed a ton of the ground leaving a massive creator.

This guy is Y/N.

He's gotten a phone call from Girlfriends Mother Mommy Mearest and she hasn't seen her daughter or son in law for a long time. She asked him to go find them and he said he will since she owed him one and he would use it when the time was right.

He just needed to know if she could find evidence and stop DD since he's gone too far cause most of the adventure nearly killed GF which made MM, so mad she would do it.

He arrives at their house since he was insanely powerful and detected something dangerous inside and spotted the source which was a game that had souls inside of it.

He was about to turn it off or at least get his friends souls out until a hand grabbed him and pulled him inside while also taking his drink as the figure seemed thirsty.

Now inside the game, Y/N awakens before looking around his surroundings. When he looks up, he is greeted by the face of Horror Maira.

Horror Maira: "Image Down Below" Hello there, sexy~!

Y/N is silent and confused until he gives a confused face in front of Horror Maira

Y/N: 'Confused' ?

Horror Maira: Oh no, don't-a be scared, I'm not-a-gonna eat you up... YET~. I want to have some fun with you before I make you mine. So, don't even bother using your powers here. I'm more powerful than you think.

As she says this line, Horror Maira pokes Y/N's chest which for some reason revealed him to have a 10-pack, making her mind get some... Lewd thoughts, but she quickly pushes them aside.