O N E

Clouds POV

SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH M-

"Oh my goodness. I don't wanna get up." I groan as I smack my alarm clock off.

I swing my legs over the side of my bed and stand up.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I wait until it's hot and then I get in. I wash my body and my hair quickly so I have time to get ready.

When I'm done I step out and wrap my hair and myself in a towel.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my closet. I pick out my outfit and put it on.

(Picture at the top)

After I'm done getting dressed I walk back to the bathroom so I can do my hair. I unwrap my hair from the towel and blow dry the long brown mess.

When I finish blow drying my hair I straighten it. I don't put on any make up because I don't feel I need it.

I walk downstairs to get breakfast. There's nothing that really gets my attention..so I just grab an apple and take a bite out of it. When I'm done I toss it in the trash, then grab my book bag and penny board.

"Welp I guess I'm off to hell- I mean school." I correct myself.

I grab my tie dye penny board and walk out of the house. I lay the penny board on the concrete and begin riding to school.

When I get to school I quickly get off my penny board and put it in my book bag.

I walk to my locker that just so happened to be in the middle of my only two friends, Brandyn and Madison. Brandyn is a a girl not a boy. She's tall with thick black hair and is the star player for our basketball team. Madison is a short blonde, despite her hair color she's a genius. She's also captain of the soccer team.

We greet eachother while grabbing our stuff for first period. Unfortunately we all have different classes this year which has never happened. Naturally though because I'm the luckiest person in the world, I have every single class with my bullies.

When I walked into class I saw that all of my bullies were there. Bright and early...not as usual. I avoid eye contact and quietly walk to my seat. Hoping that if I don't look or talk to them they will leave me alone. The teacher isn't here, I was hoping she was.

So it was just me and them at the moment. "Well well well look who we have here." Jack Gilinsky says while getting up from his seat.

"Please don't hurt me." I say quietly, flinching, knowing what they're capable of.

"Look slut we're not gonna hurt you. Yet. Your beating will happen where it usually happens. Got it?!" Jack G says, cupping my chin and pulling my head up to look into his evil eyes.

"G-got it" I stutter, he yanks his hand away and I continue to look down.

"Good, you whore!" He spits on my desk.

I clench my jaw and bite my tongue. I've never had the balls to stand up for myself. Oh how I wish I did.

I get up, grab a tissue and walk back to my desk. I clean up the spit with a look of disgust on my face. I look at Jack G and his crew. Stupid assholes.

As soon as I sit down the bell rings and everyone piles into the class room. I'm glad they weren't in here to witness something so humiliating.