T W E L V E

Clouds POV

I wake up to a continuous beep. I look around at the bright white room I'm in.

I rub my eyes, but as I go to rub them my hand pulls away from a grasp.

I look to my right and see Jack passed out asleep.

I smile.

He wakes up and looks up at me.

"Man. Guess I can't haunt you anymore." I say with a smile.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

"You're fine. But, if you ever pull a stunt like that again I'll beat your ass." I say with all seriousness.

"I won't, I promise. My now, ex-girlfriend broke up with me over text today actually. So.." He says.

"Mmm. Guess karma haunted your ass instead." I say smiling.

"Very funny." He says.

The doctor walks in and tells us I can't leave for another 2 days because I need to be kept under watch.

2 days later

I'm slowly packing up my stuff when Jack walks in.

"Hey." He says, walking over to help me.

"Hey you." I say smiling weakly. I'm in so much pain right now.

"Let me help you, I put you in enough pain already." He says with a sad face.

My heart drops at the sight of the sadness in his chocolate brown eyes.

I slowly walk over to him.

"C'mere." I say and motion him to come closer to me.

I wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head against his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist very gently and sighs, resting his head on top of mine.

"Jack, I understand you feel bad. But it's okay, I'm fine, you're fine, we're fine." I say, staring at the wall.

"Cloud, for goodness sake, I put you in the hospital for three damn days!" He exclaims and I can hear his breath hitch in his throat.

I look up to see a single tear fall down his cheek, I carefully wipe it away and softly kiss his cheek.

"It's okay Jack. I'm not mad, I mean I was at first, but you just have to throw some things under the bridge." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes Jack, I'm sure." I say, faintly smiling.

We gently hug one more time before Jack grabs my stuff and we walk to his black Jeep.

We hold hands all the way to my house, there, we walk in and he helps me into bed so I can go to sleep.

Shortly after laying down, my eyes close, leaving me to fall into a heavy sleep.