T H R E E

Clouds POV

It's been three days since I got out of the hospital and a lot has happened.

Brandyn broke up with Cameron and Madison broke up with Nash. Even though I shouldn't feel bad I still do. I know how happy they were. Then my mom almost involved the police but I did not need that right now. I mean shit, I know I could've made bank but still. Then to top it all off, I graduated high school. My life has been a damn roller coaster lately.

Graduation was Monday and it was a blast despite the pain of my healing injuries. After the ceremony we all went to my house where all three of our grad parties were held.

When we enter the house we're greeted by all of our friends and family. We continue to party and enjoy ourselves. I'm gonna miss this house so much.

Tomorrow Brandyn, Madison, and I are moving to California. Big move I know, we're gonna be living across the country from where we live now. But, our parents somehow were all for it. When we brought up the idea and they said yes we were shocked, but so excited!!

The party ended at 6 and I said my goodbyes to all my guests, including Brandyn and Madison.

"Big day tomorrow ladies!!" Madison says.

"I'm so nervous." I say, it will be my first time on a plane.

"Me too! But don't worry we have each other and we'll be sitting in the same row." Brandyn says.

"I know I know." I say looking down.

"Well, I'm gonna head out. I have to finish packing." Brandyn says. Madison agrees with her and grabs her keys.

We say our goodbyes and I watch as they drive off. I walk to see where my mom is. I check her room and see her asleep. I quietly giggle, shake my head, and close the door.

The house gets quiet and I sigh. I walk upstairs to continue packing with some music on.