T W E N T Y - F I V E

Clouds POV

I wake up and stretch. I have a feeling I'm about to puke. I run to the bathroom and throw up. God what's the matter with me.

I rinse my mouth with mouthwash and flush the toilet. I have to pee really bad so I do that.

I flush the toilet and wash my hands. I walk to the kitchen and I have a sudden craving for Nutella pickles. I do that and start to eat it.

When I finish I have to pee again. So I go pee. I have to puke again so I run to the bathroom and puke.

I flush the toilet and rinse my mouth. I decide to take a shower.

I turn on the water and peel off my pjs. I then get in. I begin to think. It's impossible I never- wait. Oh my god I remember now. Me and Jack did do it. Dammit I guess we forgot to use protection.

I finish taking a shower and get out. I dry off and throw on some tights a Rolling Stones t-shirt and some black low top converse.

I walk out of the apartment complex and to my car. I drive to the store and walk to the feminine aisle.

I pick up a pregnancy test and walk to the counter.

The lady scans it and I pay. I thank her and walk back to my car. I get in and drive to the apartment complex.

I park and get out. I quickly walk to my apartment and get in. I walk to the bathroom and lock it.

I pull out one of the pregnancy test and pee on it. I wait 5 minutes for it to tell me my answer.

It beeps telling me that it knows my answer. I look at it and see it has 2 pink lines. Meaning. Oh my god I'm pregnant.

I bust our into tears and slide down the door. I'm not ready to be a parent but I refuse to Abort so I guess I just have to deal with it.

I pull up my shirt and put my hands on my still flat stomach.

"Hey little one it's mommy" I coo and smile. Maybe this
Parenting thing won't be so bad.