White Dragon

Serenity sighed as Issei and Vali started to spar. Issei had left Rias's peerage after he found out the truth on how she let him die. She went towards the front door of the mansion. She sighed as she walked in and started to walk towards Vali's study. Kuroka waved at her, and she smiled. "Hey, Serenity-chan." Kuroka said. She sighed as she got a glimpse of a bruised Bikou.

"Hey, if Vali asks where I am, tell him I am in the study." Serenity said.

"Alright, Nya." Kuroka said. Serenity skipped her way to her and Vali's shared room to steal his hoodie. She then skipped her way towards Vali's private study. She opened the door and closed it. She stripped her shirt, bra and shorts off, putting the hoodie on. The door opened, and she turned around.

"That was pretty quick, VeeVee." Vali stared at her as she stood there in nothing but her panties and his hoodie. She noticed Issei and went scarlet. Vali noticed Issei staring at Serenity and punched him.

"Get out, Hyoudou!" He yelled. "Albion cut the link." Vali growled. The door slammed shut, and she whimpered at the dark aura that Vali let out. She backed up and hit the desk. Vali was in front of her, and Serenity yelped as she was pinned to the desk.

"Vali?" Serenity whimpered his name, making Vali's pants tighten. He pulled her underwear off and shoved the hoodie off her body and up her arms. "Did Kuroka accidentally drug you again?"

"No."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Dealing out the consequences."

"For what?'

"For your little tease game since Issei showed up." Serenity's eyes widened. Could Vali actually like her back? "I'll fuck you better than Issei ever can."

"Wait what?" She was confused.

"Why is it that everyone likes Issei!?" Vali confused her even more. "I found you! I saved you!" Is he confessing? "Your mine and only mine." Vali looked down at her and tears hit the side of her face. "You're not abandoning me like everyone else." Vali's eyes widened as arms wrapped around his neck. Lips were pressed against his own and Vali gripped the back of her 's hair. Legs wrapped around his waist as Vali pushed her further down onto the desk. He moved his hands down to her butt and gripped it tightly. She moaned into the kiss. She opened her mouth and Vali thrusted his tongue forward wanting to taste her. After a while, She pushed him away for air. Vali blushed at the sight of her 's chest moving up and down. Vali kissed her neck and She whimpered when he bit her lightly. This wasn't his first time with her. She had taught him how to have sex. So Vali knew that she liked to be bitten. His hand moved towards her breasts and She yelped when a slightly cold hand touched her chest.

"Vali!" She whimpered his name again. Vali kissed her neck and moaned as she moved her hips. She continued to tease him and Vali regained control of his senses and quickly unzipped his pants and shoved them down far enough to pull his cock out. She was flipped over and Vali kissed her shoulders. He used a safe binding spell on her hands.

"Safe word is Firefly." Vali said. her eyes widened and cried out as he sheathed himself inside her with one thrust. Vali gripped her hips at the tightness of her wrapped around him. Vali waited a few minutes massaging the sides of her hips. He was sure he accidentally bruised them. Vali started to move, causing the couple to moan.

"Vali." She whined. Vali groaned and started to thrust faster. She moaned and Vali let out a growl. "Fuck. Faster." She whined. Vali started to ruthlessly thrust into her. If he was going too fast Serenity would say the safe word. But Vali knew she wouldn't say it anytime soon. Not with her in heat. She's tail and ears appeared and Vali touched She's wolf tail and She let out a cry of delight. "Please. It's sensitive. Be gentle." Vali stopped petting it and leaned over. Vali bit her ear and She moaned. "Don't stop." Serenity said. Vali couldn't get enough of her scent. It was so intoxicating. The high he had just from fucking her was addicting. Of course Vali knew that it was just her body's natural pheromones rolling off her in waves. But then again Vali did have some draconic traits due to Albion. And if her scent was enough to make Albion want to breed her, that's what Albion said when Vali asked him why he kept leaving when She was in heat, Vali didn't want to think about what Issei would do to her. Vali had to protect her from that perverted dragon.

"You feel so good." Vali moaned into her ear. "You're the only one I want to do this with." Serenity blushed and then smiled, or at least attempted to suggesting Vali was fucking her brains out. Vali snaked a hand up her back and around her neck. She whimpered at the grip on her neck. Vali was really close to cumming. She blacked out for a few seconds as pure ecstasy washed over her. She barely registered the deep and guttural groan that came from Vali's mouth. She felt his cum leaking out of her as he was bottomed out inside her. They must have cummed at the same time. Vali pulled out his cock still semi hard. He got harder as he watched his cum drip onto the floor from Serenity's slit. Vali pulled her up and dragged her to the couch. Vali sat down and grabbed her hips and pulled her over him. She slid down onto him feeling his tip hit her cervix as he bottomed out. She blushed and buried her head into his neck as he helped her move up and down. He moved his hands gripping the soft flesh of her bottom. She 's tail wagged as they were moving at a slow, but sensual place. Bikou burst into the room startling both Serenity and Vali. The binding spell on her wrists broke.

"Vali-san, tell Bikou to leave us alone!" Le Fay yelled as she ran in after the said monkey. She blushed when she noticed what they were doing, she left immediately. "I'm so sorry!" Vali noticed the nose bleed on her face. Arthur came in, looking away from the couple as he gripped Bikou by the arm and dragged him out. The door was closed.

"I told you to leave them alone!" Issei yelled. He knew what was going on due to Kuroka. She yelped as Vali moved her hips faster. She moved her arms under Vali's arms and gripped his shoulders. Vali groaned in pain as her grip tightened every time he hit a sweet spot. The gasps and moans she was making was like heaven to his ears. Vali moved her faster as he could feel his release coming. She was close as well.

"Vali!" She gasped his name as she gripped his shoulders leaving bruises and scratches. Vali threw his head back as he cummed inside her. He leaned his head on her shoulder and caught his breath. He felt fingers run through his light silver hair, de-tangling it gently in the process. Vali smiled and kissed her neck. "I love you." His eyes widened.

"I love you as well."