Dragons

Serenity growled as both Issei and Vali bickered. The hybrid sighed and sat in between them. They were playing some fighting game. "Why are you two bickering about now?"

"Serenity, whose dick's bigger!?" Serenity went scarlet when they both pulled their pants down.

"I um don't know." Serenity said. Currently she was sitting down and the boys had stood up and she had two cocks in front of her. Both boys sniffed the air and Serenity realized she just went into heat. They smirked at her and Serenity ran out the door. "No!" Serenity hid in Vali's office and under the desk. The door opened and Serenity covered her mouth.

"Serenity~" Vali cooed.

"We can help you." Issei sang. Damn perverted dragons! The half dragon normally went on a mission during the time. This would be the first time that Issei and Vali would be affected by her heat. Serenity almost screamed when she noticed Vali's shoes.

"We just want to help." Vali said. He crouched down and Serenity was turned on and terrified by the look on his face. He pulled her out and Serenity yelped as she was thrown over his shoulder.

"You'll have two dragons helping you." Issei cooed at her.

"Shouldn't you two be fighting?"

"Nah we both agreed that when you went into heat we'd help you. Besides, you can tell us who's better." Vali said. Serenity was in a room that had a small bed in it. She realized it was her room and whimpered. She yelped as her clothes were ripped to shreds.

"Hey!" Serenity yelled. Vali smirked at her and pulled her into a kiss. He gripped her ass and Serenity moaned into the kiss. She was pulled away and turned around. Issei pressed his bare body against hers and Vali stripped himself of his clothing. "Do you understand what happens if you take me?" Serenity said. "You won't get your harem."

"Yes I won't get my harem if I take your virginity. However, Vali on the other hand doesn't want one. So he'll be taking you."

"Idiot it doesn't work like that!" Ddraig roared.

"Serenity is half dragon, you guys are half dragons. Serenity is a female black dragon, they normally have two male mates." Albion said. "By giving Serenity your virginity both of you will be her mates." Issei groaned at that.

"However, dragons are loyal lovers." Ddraig said. "Dragons are much better mates than devils."

"I agree with the red one. Besides, if I had to share a mate with that red bastard, I'd prefer it to be a dragon. When you do have sex with her, Vali and Issei, you will adore her. It's an effect to make sure you guys are loyal. More of Ddraig. White Dragons have one mate. However, I'm more than willing to share."

"Red dragons are known to have multiple mates. But you'll want more of Serenity after you guys have sex. So say goodbye to your harem, Issei. You might as well do it now." Ddraig said. "Because it won't matter of Vali takes her now, you'll rape her when she goes in heat again. If you wait any longer, the poor thing is going to go insane." Both boys looked to where Serenity was desperately trying to relieve her aching core on Issei's thigh. Issei shook his head and said goodbye to his dream of becoming a harem king, he looked at Vali who was holding back from pouncing on the hybrid. Issei smirked and kissed Serenity. Albion and Ddraig cut the links. Serenity whimpered as she was now in full blown heat. It didn't help that Issei and Vali were both virgins, nonetheless virgin dragons. Her instincts were screaming at her to let them breed her. Serenity yelped as she was pulled off of Issei. Vali pinned her against the wall and Serenity whimpered when he kissed down her neck sucking on the pale skin. He went down lower and Serenity moaned as he moved a hand down to where she needed him the most. Serenity moaned when Vali inserted a finger.