Toxic. Maybe Not.

Vali Lucifer was abused as a child. He didn't really know what affection was that wasn't for his power. Which was probably why when she made affection towards him for him, he manipulated her into loving him and only him. The way her fox ears pinned to her head when she was a quivering mess under him. The way she whined when she wanted attention. The beautiful fur of her fox tails. The color of her blue eyes turned red when she was furious. Vali Lucifer manipulated her into becoming his. Of course, she wasn't stupid. She loved Vali. Maybe he wasn't toxic. Maybe he was only touched starved. That was why she was back under him, crying out his name. Vali's back had red lines from her scratching it. He moaned as her legs tightened around his waist. The wedding dress that she wore during their wedding lay on the floor near the door. His suit was in front of the bed. She let out another breathy gasp as Vali hit the spot inside her. The way her legs tightened around his waist. Vali was addicted. That he knew. Yes, he knew it was wrong to manipulate and isolate her to get her to love only him. The white dragon on her back showed that she belonged to him. She tightened around him again, and she cried out his name. She scratched his back again. Blood seeped from parts of Vali's body where her teeth sunk into his flesh. She flipped them around, and Vali lay under her. She sat with her hips flat against his. "I love you." She said. She traced the hickies and bites that littered his torso. She moved her hips after placing her hands on his abdomen. Her foxtails swished behind her. She had a red blush covering her face. "Vali~" She moaned his name. Vali moved his hands to her hips. Bruised handprints were already on her hips from where he was fucking her roughly earlier. She bounced faster with the help of him moving. He reached deeper thanks to gravity pulling her down. She moaned as he reached all the spots that she loved. His pubic hair made friction on her clit. Her fox ears were pinned to her head as her tongue lulled out. She was fucked out. Vali made a promise to make her dumber and dumber till she could only scream his name. She was almost halfway there. Vali could tell she wasn't thinking straight. All of her fox tails were out and her legs were nearly trembling. He sat up and she moaned. He bit her neck and she cried out in a yelp. Vali fucked up into her gripping her thighs. They would have the same handprints that would be bruised on her hips. She moaned in his ear and wrapped her arms around him. She gripped his shoulders from under his arms. She moaned louder as he gripped the sensitive fox tails that he found so gorgeous and adorable. She whined as he rubbed the base of her tails. It was extra sensitive since it was winter. She moaned as she felt pleasure coursing through her body. Vali continued to rub her tail.

"How hard will you cum this time?" Vali asked. She whined and she clamped down around him. He knew he was addicted to her by the way her eyes filled with adoration.

"Vali!" She cried out. Vali moaned as she cummed hard because of the way he rubbed the base of her tails and the way he felt inside her.. He smirked when he felt how her legs trembled against him. She whined when he continued to rub her tails. "Vali."

"You cummed so hard it felt like you peed. How sensitive you are.." Vali leaned towards her ear. "..... Puppy."

"Kits." She whined. "Fill me up with kits." Vali smiled at that. There was an unspoken agreement that Vali Lucifer wouldn't give her any kids till after marriage. He turned her around and pulled her back flush against his chest. She whined as he bit her shoulder. His teeth slotted perfectly against the mark that he made to make the white dragon mark. He kissed her shoulder and started to thrust up. He gripped her thighs and she whined when she couldn't touch him.

"Going to fill you up.... With my kits." Vali said. He smirked as she clenched around him. She whined out his name and Vali cummed. She whimpered and her legs were trembling. She let out a surprised yelp as Vali quickly shoved her forward. She would have collapsed if he didn't grip her hips for her. Her moans were getting louder and Vali could tell he was succeeding in fucking her dumb. She could even say sentences correctly.

"Vali." She whined. She couldn't take much anymore.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"I..... I.... Can't." She tried to get out.

"Use your words puppy." Her tails went straight and Vali was taken back. "That's a new reaction." She stayed silent. Her tails went limp and her fox ears were against her head. "Puppy?" Vali leaned over and she screamed his name as she cummed. Vali smirked as he succeeded into fucking her until she only knew his name. He saw her face as it was resting against the pillow. Her eyes were far and her tongue lulled out. There was a wet spot on the pillow from her drool. Vali kissed her shoulder softly and whispered sweet nothings that only she would ever hear. Vali leaned back up and ran his fingers against the white dragon tattoo. It was covered in a sheen of sweat from the couple fucking each other. She was currently screaming his name repeatedly. He was so close to cumming inside her. There was a reason why Vali Lucifer married her in the winter. Because in the summer Serenity Fujakante-Lucifer will be ready to bear his kits. So when the sun peeked through the curtains Vali had successfully made Serenity Fujakante-Lucifer pregnant. Maybe he was toxic to her. Maybe not, because when he hit the bed next to her, she curled up closer to him.