Stalking is the new sh*t

*edited*

I sighed as my phone started vibrating.
Could everyone just take a break off me for a while? I was starting to get mad.

All day had been that way: getting messages from Erick and Pauline.

Ugh.

Erick was my ex... Short story long. I caught him right in the act while touching someone else's ass.

It was his guy friend, yep.

I know, I know. But my reaction was priceless!

It had been a week since I told him to f*ck off. It didn't matter who he had cheated me with. If he freaking did...

Another message.

Jeez, just get over it!

I controlled myself not to start freaking out.

"Take a deep breath in... Breath out.
Better, Arya."

I rolled my eyes once again.

Pauline. She was my roommate and my best friend since... Ever, I guess? We've known each other for quite a long time, so we knew each other by heart. She was out for the night with her boyfriend, so I just ignored her.

I was not mad at her. It's just that she was in that mood of the month where all she wanted was to joke around and, well... I guessed I would leave her in Tommy's hands? Not my problem, bro.

Sighing once again, I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. I went all over my messages and found one which caught my eyes. It was an unknown number.

Wanna play a game?
-P-

I glared at my surroundings, but nothing nor anyone was there. It was just me inside my bedroom.

"Sorry, wrong number." I typed back.

Instantly, someone replied and I growled.

How could you know that?
-P-

"Perhaps because I don't know who the hell you are? Lol." I was starting to get annoyed. It was not my goddamn day.

Who knows? Maybe you do know me, after all. Wanna play a game?
-P-

I left a curse cross my lips and typed angrily:

"Whatever."

Not waiting for a reply, I threw my phone and left it over my bed, a few inches away from me. Taking my headphones and placing them over my ears while looking for a good song to listen to, I heard the vibrations all over my couch and couldn't help but to take my phone and glare at it.

I will take that as a yes ;).
-P-

I frowned down at my phone. The hell?

"I would of take that as a "fuck off" in your place." I answered, the message already pissing me off.

Not waiting for a reply either, I left my phone next to me and continued looking through my playlists on my iPod. After a few seconds, all I could hear was the familiar voice on my ears: Adam Gontier.
While still mumbling "It's all over" 's lyrics, my phone began to vibrate again and, shrugging, I took a look at the bright screen.

But, babe, I won't.
-P-

I shivered at the thought of someone writing that and locked my phone fast. I was not going to let a random person ruin my mood. I had enough with Erick and his stupid explanations of... That night.