-P-... A good guy?

It had been 2 days. 2 stressful and interminable days.

The cops came home and stayed for a really long time asking me questions about Pauline and her disappearance.

Believe it or not, -P- was besides me all the time.

And I was thankful for that. Somehow, he managed to keep me stable and not break down crying.

I massaged my neck and stared at the man that was sitting in a sofa next to me, looking at the cops with wild eyes.

-How did you two met? I mean, Phil, you aren't that type of guy with that social... -started one of the officers, known as Adam-.

-We just did. Problem? - -P- barked with a husky voice that made my heart skip a beat. He saw my reaction and nodded-.

I sighed and rested my head on my hands, getting tired of the questions and else.

-Arya...?

Facing Adam, I faked a smile and answered:

-In a café. I tripped and he helped me. End of the story. Can we please take a break of this? My head is killing me.

They all nodded and stood up, stretching themselves and yawning.

-Well, we should be going now. We will catch up with the information on the station and do our bests. We will be getting in touch, Arya. -Another officer, Levine, scoffed-.

I walked them to the door and held it open while mumbling "thanks for nothing" under my breath.

Turning back, I walked to the living room and sat in my sofa. -P- stared at me with piercing eyes.

-What now? -I asked, frustrated-.

-I think we should take this in our hands. I work in their office and know by heart every single paper and document. Perhaps we can investigate by ourselves.

I nodded and blinked quick. I was just so tired and the only thing crossing my mind was to go to sleep and find Pauline in my dreams, because it looked like in reality I couldn't.

-P- stood up and walked towards me; kneeling down in front of me, he grabbed my shoulders and leveled our eyes so that I could be staring into his blue depths.

-You are tired, A. Today was a long day, wasn't it, baby?

His sweet breath brushed my skin softly and I nodded slowly, not getting my eyes off his.

-Do you want to sleep, babe?

I nodded again and closed my eyes, letting his voice enter into my head and calm my thoughts.

A hand brushed my face and I felt a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes and so him smiling. Chuckling, I asked:

-What's with that smile of yours?

He chuckled and tilted his head, his eyes looking over me, not skipping any place.

-You are so beautiful, A. So damn beautiful... Did you know that?

I blushed and started moving my head to the sides.

-No... That's not...

He came to me and kneeled, like before, but this time his eyes darkened.

-Why would you lie to yourself, A? You are the most exotic yet most beautiful creature I've ever laid my eyes on. I mean it in every single way. You can't really understand... You make me ache to touch you. To look at you. You...

He stopped and he leaned closer. I didn't move and held my breath.

-... You are mine.

-P-'s lips met mine and I froze. He ached for me, I could feel it. But, still, I denied him the entrance. It didn't matter, because his tongue opened a way through my resistance; our tongues met and that shot shivers all over my body.

Perhaps I was also aching for him too...

He leaned and closer and moved my body back. His hands also moved and started crawling to my neck and into my hair. A moaned escaped my lips and he smiled, while making the kiss deeper. How? I didn't even know.

-P-'s fingers traced drawings on my bare skin and fell on my legs. He stroke them and took them closer to his.

I gasped for air and his lips started kissing my neck. My hands touch his hair and I massaged it, feeling the softness on my fingers.

And then I realized...

-No... We shouldn't be doing this. -P-...

His mouth left my neck and he faced me, his eyes shining with lust and something more that I didn't recognize.

-Philip. That's my name, A.

I sighed, shacking, and started again:

-We shouldn't be doing this, Phil...

-Who cares? -He cut me off, his breath fanning my face. A smile appeared in his face and he looked at my lips again, this time hungrier-. Didn't you like it, A?

I was speechless. What could I possibly say?!

-I-I...

-P- nodded slowly, stood up and held a hand.

-Come on, babe. Let's go take a rest. Shall we?

I remembered that I was pretty tired and nodded while yawning. Taking his hand, he led me to my bedroom.

-I'm going to take a shower, A. Want to come?

I got paled and stared at the floor.

-I...

-Just kidding, baby. Go put your night clothe on while I'm taking a bath. -I glared at him, I huge smile on his face. I blushed and looked to another way- Hey... Don't get mad. You can join me later.

He blinked at me and entered into the bathroom, leaving me alone and confused about almost everything.

I chose to get dressed and not be staring at a door like a fool.

~~