First step.

Arya's POV.

-Wake up, sleeping monster! We are going to a partyyyyy.

I snapped my eyes open and stared at Pauline's blue ones.

-The hell you're talking about? I didn't say I could...

-YOU ARE COMING WITH ME OR ELSE I WILL TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECOND NAME, ARYA STELLA CROMWELL.

I acted as if I were hurt and then smiled at my friend.

-You will burn in Hell for this, Paul. I'm telling you with anticipation...

-COME ON, YOU LITTLE DEMON! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AND I'M NOT GONNA MISS THE GODDAMN PARTY!

She took me out of bed while I was still refusing and then pushed me into the bathroom.

-What am I even supposed to wear? Pauline!

My best friend opened the door, carrying a black dress. It was so beautiful that my mouth watered for a little.

-Y-you... I love you, Pauline. Did you know that?

She smiled and held the dress for me to see it closer, then gave it to me. She bolted and ran into our room and then getting back to the bathroom carrying a pair of red high-heels.

-You are going to look gorgeous, A. And wait for me to see my dress! Put some red lipstick on, ok? We will match!

Closing the door, I undressed and took a short shower. After I had finished, I held the dress on my arms and in front of the mirror.

I sighed and then put the dress on, as well as some make-up and red lipstick.

Pauline entered to the bathroom without knocking and smiled.

-You are beautiful! Ready?

She was also looking amazing. A black top was covering her chest and part of her stomach, while wearing a red skirt which was not THAT long.

-Where's the party? -I asked-.

-Does that even matter?! There will be hot guys and drinks and it will be hell of a party! Perhaps you will meet a new male friend...?

I shrugged and then smiled. It didn't sound that bad.

-Okay... But you are not leaving me alone like last time!

-Sure, beast. Come on, take the car key and let's go!!!!!!!

Taking them, I ran with Pauline out of our place and down the stairs, while shouting and trying not to fall.

We arrived at the parking lot and my friend started the car as quickly as she could. She was not missing the goddamn party!

Pauline kept on talking about the amazing party she was going to enjoy and how she would make everyone's eyes fell on her. We were like this for a few minutes and then she parked in front of a big house.

-It's right here! What do you think?

We got out and I stood there, watching all lights flashing inside the... What? Mansion? It was so freaking huge!

-Wait a sec... Isn't this Tommy's house? -I asked-.

I hadn't been there before, but I'd heard about it and all its luxury. Also, because there was Tommy's car and blah blah blah.

-Why...?

-Revenge! And it's a surprise as well... Also because I want to have some fun and he's the one organizing a party at his place, so... Pauline appears to ruin his mood once and for all!