Getting a little attached...

-P- 's POV.

I watched as she started the car.

So scared...

I was, somehow, obsessed with that girl.

I nearly knew her in the start. That was around 4 months ago and it was quite obvious how it developed...

"With a paranoid obsession with a girl you just met. Even though she wasn't aware of you getting closer to her and smelled her. Even though she wasn't aware that you started following her and watched every step she took. Isn't that love? To have all control in one's daily and routinely life?"

I sighed, filling up my lungs with the air I denied them for a while.

After her car had disappeared from my sight and protective eyes, I walked towards my car and started it; all kind of thoughts running through my twisted mind.

"Follow her. You never know what she'll do."

"She will escape from you. You have to do something!"

"Don't let her walk away or else you'll definitely lose her. And that's something that you don't won't to happen, right?"

"Arya needs you. Get closer. Breath her scent. Be in her space. Be in her mind."

I silenced the thoughts and started driving while singing a random song that suddenly appeared in the car's radio, compassing it with my thumbs hitting the wheel.

Staring the building A was in, I stopped the car and watched her apartment while I was still on the car. Her bedroom was in the third floor and so I could see some things while in my position.

But, still, it was not enough.

I entered to the parking lot as fast as I could and then ran towards a building next to A's.

My place.

Ignoring the guy on the entrance, I speeded through the hall and into the the stairs.

I was thirsty of her. Hungry could also be a definition for my inner animal.

Hungry of her.

I got to the third floor (my floor as well) and headed inside my apartment after opening and closing the door behind me.

It was show time!

~•~

Arya's POV.

Laying on my bed, I felt my phone vibrating in my jean's pocket.

I felt like crap and hated myself. How could I be so f*cking stupid and let that psycho freaking touch me?

"You didn't, Arya. You just couldn't help it. That's what being scare do to people. It was not your fault..." And so on, I thought to myself.

But I couldn't help but to think of what had happened.

The scene at the kitchen.
The look he gave me when I was going towards the door.
His lips touching mine.
The bite I gave him.
His eyes darkening from the anger.
The smirk.
The goddamn smirk!

I didn't know what to think of that.

Or what to feel.

I sighed, recognizing how stupid I was and how pathetic the night went.

Another vibration. What the hell was wrong with him?!

Hey. How are you feeling? You left too early! Where the hell are you, you lil beast? Call me. Btw, I heard you were doing something nasty with a guy... Is it time for me to give you "the talk"? Cya.

Pauline. Thanks goodness! I didn't know how I could react if -P- suddenly texted me, after everything that he had done.

Whatever. Fuck the stalker.

"You idiot! I wasn't doing something "nasty" with anyone... Who the f*ck told you that? Need to talk to you about something important. Reply as soon as you get home. I'll be asleep. Take care."

I sent it and then felt a little bit calmer. I was going to tell Pauline about -P- no matter what. She needed to know, because if something happened to me...

I frowned at that thought and got rid of it as fast as it had appeared.

Taking my clothes off, I walked to the bathroom and into the shower, taking a long bath to clear my thoughts.

I didn't hear my phone vibrate on the couch and, as soon as I got out, I caught it and read the message out loud, bitting my tongue to avoid crying.

~•~

What do you think happened??? Comment, comment, comment! Jeez, thanks to everyone reading my book! I'm actually crying... YOU GUYS ROCK! Btw, if you don't understand or want something to happen, you can just direct message me or comment and I'll try my best on catching on with the ideas!

~•~

Arya's POV.

"Arya?! Please, answer the phone. I don't know where I am but it's scaring the sh*t out of me! I remember going to the party and hanging out with Tommy. You disappeared and the last thing I remember is going out chasing after you and then I saw everything blur and..."

5 minutes ago.

"I think I was kidnapped. There's a guy here with a gun and he's telling me to make silence. He went out to search for something so I'm using my last hopes on you. Please, A!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3 minutes ago.

"He has hit me twice and I'm goddamn scared! I don't know what is going on, but I can hear random voices all over the place. I've tried shouting and pleading and they just laughed. It's so dark in here when I lock my phone and I'm scared to death. Call 911 and testify. Fuck if they say you need to wait 24 hours!! I don't think I have so much time... Gtg, I heard footsteps. As soon as I can text you I will. Love you. Pauline."

1 minute ago. 1 f*cking minute.

I felt tears falling over my eyes and rolling onto my cheeks and I kept denying what was happening.

Wait, what the hell was happening?

I forgot about -P- and all my hysteria and fought against the tears. I needed my mind clear and I wasn't supposed to cry in this situation.

"Tears don't do anything. Actions do. Do something, you idiot!"

I felt the warm, salad but familiar water all over my face and sighed.

F*ck everything.

I cleared my throat and sprinted to get dressed.

At least I could tell the police and they could track Pauline's phone.

I hoped they could, because I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't that way.

Speeding, I took the car keys and ran towards the door and down the stairs.

I didn't notice the person I bumped with while I passed by their side and just kept running down the stairs.

I didn't need to watch to see that it was -P- who I pushed.

I didn't need shit right now.

My guts were telling me that he was following after me, but I didn't bother.

My best friend was my priority.

~•~