Chapter 0: Prologue

The intro start showing the red and blue Rider look at the sky wall in the background before reveal it was the title name of Kamen Rider Build.

SINS_COUNTER PRESENT.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KAMEN RIDER BUILD: THE MARVELOUS GENIUS HERO!

The scene shows many Earths and worlds of the universe before a certain king arrives and looks at Earth which belongs to the Marvel Universe.

Voice: This world seem like is fine but I have a feeling that Neo Faust is involve there...

Then the king look at the world of different version of Marvel's world and he knew he need to find the successor of Kamen Rider Build to stop them.

Voice: Look like I need to recruit the next Kamen Rider Build.

He takes a certain watch with a rabbit-tank face and knows he has to find the successor of Kamen Riders to stop Neo Faust in the new world.

At Japan. Tokyo Metro Science School.

A huge student walk around the hallway and open the door of Science Club room, surprising club members of science club except for one white hair student.

Huge Student: Hey Saito!

White Hair: Huh? What now, Big Oaf. I'm busy.

Huge Student: I need your help! I decide to confessed my love to my childhood crush!

White Hair Student: Finally about to confessing Kasumi? Hoooh... That's interesting... Good luck. Not my problem.

Huge Student: Oi! *Gain a tick mark* You are supposed to help me! How did you confess to your girlfriend before me?!

White Hair Student: Do I look like I give a shit about that, you idiot? *Turn around while continuing his experiment*

The scene show a white hair student reveal himself as he's feels annoyed when the huge student annoyed at him. This is Saito Kirisu the Genius Protagonist of this book.

 This is Saito Kirisu the Genius Protagonist of this book