Trailer

SINS_COUNTER PRESENT.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the New York City. Many civilian walk around the city at Night, the female civilian walk back to her home and she feel it was peaceful.

Narrator: *Narrating* New York City is peaceful but sometimes it isn't. Some criminals hide and ambush the civilians to take their money or stuff away.

She walked through the port area before three criminals came out with their grins. The girl tries to escape but one of them holds her down.

Girl: H-Help me! Someone help me!

Thug 1: Look what we found, boys! A girl went to our place!

Thug 2: Hehehehe~! She look hot~!

Thug 3: I can't wait to have fun with her body~!

???: Chotto matte, ten billion percent I wouldn't do that to a lady if I were you.

Then suddenly the man walked toward her before he got knocked out by a red and blue blur, two men looked around before they got hit and sent to the walls.

Thug 1: AYO?! What the hell?!

Thug 2: NOT YOU AGAIN!? SPIDER-FREAK!?

???: Do I look like Spider-Man to you, dumbass?

The girl and the thugs thought it was Spider-Man but the third thug took out his gun and his gun got knocked back as the thug shocked before the red and blue figure send a straight punch and knocked the thug as he was out of cold. The girl is safe from the thugs.

Girl: W-What just happened? Is Spider-Man saving me?

The girl confused and looks at the red and blue glowing eyes in the night background with a city background. Reveal it was a red rabbit and blue tank hero.

The red hair girl reporter was confused and wondered who the masked man as she wondered if he looked like Spider-Man because of his color except his mask was a rabbit and tank

Girl: W-Who are you?

???: Build, Kamen Rider Build. I hope we meet again. See ya. *Left*

Girl: Kamen Rider... Build?

Kamen Rider Build rushed and left the girl alone. He is heading back to the cafe back down at alleyway and opens the door before see two girls are waiting for him.

Young Woman: Have anyone found you?

Build: Don't worry, no one finds out about me. I save a girl which looks similar to a web slinger's red hair girl.

Purple Hair Girl: Must be MJ. She always get into trouble, huh?

Build: *Pull out two bottles from his belt* Yep... That's girl need to be careful.