•Your Safe Now•

I love this picture <3

Ralph x G/n 

You go to see you "Boyfriend" until he breaks up with you just to leave you for another boy/girl. You run hurt and crying and you go to your red masked turtle "friend"

—————————————————————————————

Y/n Pov•

It was the evening and my boyfriend wanted to meet up with me to talk about something. Maybe this will be another cute date! I put on a cute outfit and walked out the door to meet my boyfriend.

(You can change the outfit if you want!)

( I couldn't upload a boy outfit so just use your imagination!)

He said to meet me at our favorite park. I could wait to see him. I don't get why Raphael hate him so much. Oh yeah Raphael! He is my best friend maybe I should hang out with him later today.

*BUZZ BUZZZ*

I looked at my phone.

Raphael 🐢❤️

Hey, do you wanna watch a movie later?

The new minions movie came out today!

                                                                                                                                                                                  ❤️ Y/n❤️

                                                                                                                                                                              HEAK yeah!                                                                     

                                                                                                                                       I just need to meet up with B/f

Raphael 🐢❤️

Oh okay!

——————————————————————————————————————

Raphael POV• 

"God I hate that guy! I'm happy that Y/n is happy but do they have to miss movie night!? Why does she like him anyway? He is always so rude to her and hangs out with his ex more then her. Like who does that!?"

"Are you stalking her?"

I turn around to Leo give me a look.

" Bro why don't you just tell Y/n you like them"

" I can't they love him so much and I know they would never break up!"

Y/n Pov

I finally made it to the park. I saw my Bf wait under the tree. I ran over as they looked up with an annoyed look. I stop and held his hand but then he just smacked it away. Nothing really new.

"So what to you have planned toda-"

" We should break up..."

 I paused looking up at him. He looked so relived like he got rid of a pest. I grabbed his hand again.

" Y-your kidding r-right"

He pulled away 

"Look I never really liked you a ways I just wanted your money"

I felt my eyes water 

" Y/n I love someone else so just get out of my life"

I looked at him and I knew he was serious. I smacked him and ran away sobbing. He didn't do any thing. I ran and ran until I made it to the lair of the turtles. Raphael was there talking with Leo. I just ran and hugged Raphael.

Raphael Pov

I was about to talk back to Leo I felt something or someone grab me making soft sobbing. I turned around to see Y/n with tear running down their pink cheeks. It made my heart break seeing this. I grabbed them and took them to the movie room. Father was out to help April with some training. 

" shhh shhh Y/n calm down and tell me what happened?"

They then told me everything  and what the dick head said to them. Oh when I see him I'm going to kill him but right now Y/n need someone to comfort them. 

+ Time skip +

It has been a month and Y/n and I have been getting even closer. They still get sad about what happened but they are so over them now. So I think I should tell them today. I get out of the lair and tap on Y/n's window. They come running to the window. Their eyes are red and puffy like they have been crying. They open the window soon and give me a hug sobbing.

"I-I'm never good enough"

Those words are so wrong. I grabbed their shoulders making them look at me.

" THATS NOT TRUE YOU THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPTO ME AND YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO SWEET AND CARING AND-"

"R-Raphael"

I look down at them 

" Y-y/n I love you and I want you to know Your Safe Now..."

I then kiss their soft lips.

•Y/n Pov•

I'm I dream!?

My crush is kissing me right now! 

Did he just say he loved me!?

I soon broke the kiss. Looking at him in the eyes. He is so cute. He is the only person who has lived me like this. The was to keep me safe. I want to keep him safe too...

I love you too...