TJI 2: Mad Fangirling [1] ♡

Again, thanks sooo much for reading!

Vote/ Comment/ Follow :)

In the media box you can watch Theo beatbox - AHHHH

Ily x

~ Meh

Theo James. Theo James. Theo James.

That is all you want to think about.

You want to meet him so much.
You have watched all his movies and episode in Downtown Abbey.
You have watched Divergent and Insurgent over and over and over and over.
You have read Divergent and Insurgent over and over and over and over.
You have been to all his live interviews.
You know so much about him - From knowing that he is a talented beatboxer to even knowing that 'James' isn't his actual last name.
You know that his name is Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis. You know his name is Greek, but he's British.

Even you're friends get sick of it and roll their eyes like washing machines when you bring up the 'Dreaded Theo James Topic'.
But you don't care.
You're in a relationship with him and he loves you; he just doesn't know it yet.
You are in a one-sided relationship with him.

*Start of dream*

"Hello, Darling, how are you?" Theo James says to you.

"I'm very very very very well! You know why?" You say pouring two steaming mugs of tea.

"Why?" Theo says kissing your cheek.

"Because I'm with you."

"That's my reason! Get you're own." Theo says grinning.

And you grin back.

*End of dream*

"Y/N GET DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" Your Mum shouts from downstairs.

You groan and whisk off the doona off yourself.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!"

"OKAY OKAY, I'M UP!" You shout back, rubbing your eyes and rubbing away the remnants of sleep.

"About time!" She retorted, but wasn't as loud.

You go downstairs and nearly trip in doing so, because you're still half asleep.

You place yourself on a stool and lean your head on your hand on the kitchen island.

"Guess what?" Your Mum says.

"What?" You say lazily.

"Well, because I love you . . . I got you these."

You lift your head up and blink a few times to focus. She was holding two tickets and they say:

'VIP BACKSTAGE PASS AND PERMISSION TO HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH SHAILENE WOODLEY AND THEO JAMES'

You almost die right there on the spot.

"Mum...I-I...thank you so much...I don't know what to say. You're amazing!" You then engulfed your Mum in a huge hug.

After a while, you pull apart and read the date on the ticket, and it says:

'FOURTH OF AUGUST'

That's two days from now, you thought.

You then turned into the raging fangirl you are and squeal with delight.

You then run upstairs to inform your friends.

You are going to see Theo James and Shailene Woodley in person.

I hope you enjoy so far!

Want me to continue 'Mad Fangirling'? Comment: :)
I'll most probably continue!

~ Meh