Pizza . ( M )

In a small apartment, the only voice to be heard was moans. A boy in his early twenties was riding a huge dildo, gifted by his best friend on his nineteenth birthday. The boy was moaning loudly, on a vibrating sensation in his ass.

Jeon Jungkook, the dear bottom of the group. He is everything you wished for in a boyfriend. But he is bottom. He liked to be fucked. When you see him for the first time you'll mistake him for a top. But no, Jungkook is bottom, with a lot of tattoos and lip piercings. 

He is sexually frustrated, he needs a person to make him feel good. But his demands are so high. Like the person whom he, ll fucked by should be handsome and less muscly. The person should have an aura to make him weak. The person should be into BDSM and so on. 

Jungkook rode the dildo for two hours, completely draining his energy. He was limping into the bathroom. He took a shower and lay down to rest a little. His phone rang, and he picked up the phone to see his best friend calling. 

 " Hello " 

📞. Hello Jungkook. How are you? 

" I am fine. What about you?" He spoke tiredly. 

📞. Why are you sounding tired? Are you okay? 

"Yeah..just rode the dildo for hours" 

📞. You bitch. Why are you always horny? And if you are then why aren't you giving a chance to that Taehyung boy? He looks hot. 

"Hobi, don't disturb me. I am sleeping. 

📞. Okay okay, I just ordered you a pizza. Receive it in ten minutes...

Jungkook mumbled yes and closed his eyes. 

He doesn't know how but he drifted to Dreamland. 

He was having a dream of getting ruined by someone. The person was soon to have his weapon in him but the doorbell broke his dream. 

He opened his eyes and cursed the person loudly. He tottered toward the door and opened it with an angry face. 

But his anger shuu away to see his little crush Taehyung standing at the door with a pizza box. 

"Hi, sir. Here is your pizza" Taehyung spoke professionally and forwarded the box. 

Jungkook smiled a little and took the box in. He hurriedly called for Hobi again. 

"Fuck you bitch. You send him to give me pizza " Jungkook scolded him. 

📞. I am in a meeting right now. The stripper is going to strip. Yes, I send him, just get fuck already. 

With that, he cut the call. Jungkook swore at him and decided to talk to Taehyung. 

"Taehyung, wanna join me?" Jungkook asked him, who was patiently waiting for the younger one to invite him. 

"Sure" Taehyung's eyes sparkled. 

They both enter the apartment. Jungkook limped toward the kitchen but was startled by his steps when he heard what Taehyung said. 

"Why are you limping baby boy?" He smirked. 

"I fell in the bathroom," he answered with red cheeks. 

"Oh. I thought you fell on that fake dick" he snickered, pointing to the filthy dildo behind the sofa. 

Jungkook never felt that embarrassed in his life. Someone for the first time came into your apartment and the first thing he asked was about the dildo. He wished the floor engulfed him instantly.