Words Hurt

Part-2

The darkness enveloped him. He was wandering and running but he couldn't find any source of light. He felt like he was entrapped in a black compartment. He was trying to touch the black walls but he couldn't. He sobbed and sat in darkness. His mind was playing tricks.

Taehyung doesn't know how many hours he was in that state of his mind. He was trying to move but his eyes and mind were not helping. He can feel the moments around him. He felt hands picking and carrying him somewhere. He heard the concerned voice of his housekeepers, he wanted to reply but he couldn't.

The water sprinkled on his face made his sense jolt. The darkness in his mind began to fade away and he saw a light, a light of hope.

He followed the speck of light, he followed it and stopped to see around him. He found himself in his bedroom, the room was illuminated with sunlight. His eyes fell on a photo frame of him and his husband.
The realization hit him, his husband was in the crashed plane. The tears began to roll down from his eyes continuously, and then sobs.

All the maids were staring at him with confused eyes. Why was their master crying? And why was he unconscious?

" Young master…are you alright?" Yeri asked hesitantly, not wanting to get scolded.
Taehyung continued to sob. All asked him if he was hurt or if he wanted anything but he didn't utter a word.

It was 7 in the morning. The maids came to clean the house, but they got confused to see untouched food and then their master sleeping on a couch. They tried to wake him. When they didn't get a response they shifted him to the bed.

" Young master… please tell us what happened?" Yeri eagerly asked.
" J-jungkook. He, he…"
" What is happening there?"
They all moved their head to the source of the voice.
.
.
.
Jungkook was standing there with his suitcase in one hand and his shopping bag in another.
Jungkook's eyes went to Taehyung's red and swollen eyes. He worriedly plopped the bag and came near Taehyung, who was frozen in his spot.

Yeri takes other staff with him to give them privacy. Jungkook sat beside him on a bed with concerned eyes.
" What happened Tae?" Taehyung closed his eyes. His tears were unstoppable 'Please don't be a dream. I want Jungkook. God please.' he continued to mumble.

Jungkook heard what he was repeating. He held his face in his palms and wiped the tears.
" Taehyung, love, open your eyes. See I am here."
Taehyung stopped his mantra and opened his slowly to meet wungkook's face right in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes. His husband was sitting right in front of him. Didn't they say Jungkook was in that plane crash?

He jumped on him. Jungkook fell onto the bed, at the impact of Taehyung's body colliding with him. Taehyung was in his arms. Sobbing and hugging him tightly.

Jungkook rubbed his nape, one hand caressing his waist to comfort him but Taehyung continued to shed his tears.
"  T-they said you… your plane crashed a-and you'll n-not meet me." Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's shirt tightened. He was wetting Jungkook's shirt with his precious tears.

"Believe me I said l-leave me alone but I don't want to stay alone. Please d-don't leave me." Jungkook hugged him tight.

" Baby, did you listen to the news on another channel?" Jungkook made him see his face. Taehyung sniffled his red nose and shook his head.
" Love, it was false news. Yes, I was going to take that plane but my plan changed in the last seconds as some papers were left to complete. So my father and I didn't take that plane." Jungkook softly wiped his teary cheeks and smooched on both.

"D-don't leave me alone. I am sorry." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook sighed and rolled on the bed, caging Taehyung underneath him.
" We'll talk about it later. I am tired. Sleep with me." Jungkook whispered in his ear. Taheyung nodded. He wasn't sleepy but he wanted to accompany Jungkook. Both drifted into dreamland in each other's arms.

~~

Boys wake up in the evening. They showered and dressed in comfortable clothes. Taehyung heated the food from the previous night. They had their meal in silence. Just Jungkook filling Taehyung's plate to eat.
After washing dishes and sending off the maids, they both went into their bedrooms.

" Come here." Jungkook patted the place on the bed in front of him. Taehyung walked toward Jungkook, head down on his feet. He plopped on the bed.

" You know you talk ill with me?"
" Yes, I know." He mumbled.
" You told me to stay away from you," Jungkook complained.
" I never meant it."

" You told me that I don't want you to study and do work. Why did this thought come into your mind?" Jungkook asked sternly.
Taehyung raised his eyes to Jungkook who was staring at him with hard eyes.
" I spoke in outrage. These words have no meaning." Taehyung's eyes were helpless.

" Your words hurt me, Taehyung. You disappoint me. Respect was the only thing I asked from you but you disrespect me in front of all housekeepers. You know how they were seeing you with sore eyes?" Jungkook's voice was a little loud to Taehyung's liking.

" I never stopped you from studying. If I remember correctly, I was the person who forcefully enrolled you in university."
Taehyung's eyes were brimming with tears but Jungkook was unable to see it, as his head was down.

" You told me to leave you alone. What if I was in that plane crash? Would you like it?"
Taehyung sobbed loudly catching him off guard.

" Please… d-don't talk like this. I can't imagine staying without you. I'll die." Taehyung continued to cry. Jungkook's eyes become softened. He can't see tears in his husband's precious eyes.
" I got mad to see the notification from the university. They were t-talking about dropping me out."
" I r-regretted the moment you went away. I was so afraid that you'll leave me and you'll never talk to me again."
Jungkook held him and pulled him, he made him sit on his lap. 
" I am sorry, baby. Sorry for making you cry." Jungkook placed a kiss on his neck.

" I am sorry. I'll ask forgiveness in front of all." Taehyung mumbled over his chest.

Jungkook frowned, he pulled him away and held his face in his hands.
" You are my husband. Your respect is mine and I'll never like to disgrace you In Front of others." He pecked his lips, tasting the saltiness of his tears.

"And I don't like to be misbehaved in front of others." Taehyung nodded.
" Don't cry now. We are okay." He wiped his tears and hugged him close to his heart.

" It was the first and last time that I forgave you. Next time, I'll punish you so hard that you'll not be able to whisper a single word." Jungkook whispered deeply.

"Prevert." Taehyung rubbed his red cheeks on Jungkook's clothed chest.
" Did you say anything?" His hands moved inside Taehyung's trousers and settled on his bare ass.

" Nothing." Taehyung moaned unintentionally when Jungkook squeezed his ass.

Jungkook rolled to his right, caging Taehyung underneath him.
" Don't you think I deserve a reward for being such a generous husband," Jungkook smirked?
Taehyung gave him a shy smile….

The rest is for them to enjoy. You shouldn't be interested. 🥲