Words Hurt

Taehyung woke up from his deep slumber. He turned around and found the bed empty. He sleepily checked the time on his mobile phone and gasped. It was already lunchtime. He slept that late. He yawned and sat down on his bed. Stretching and meditating for a few minutes, then he went to freshen up. 

Last night, he had a marriage party to the end. That's the reason for his extra sleep. Luckily he doesn't have university today so was relaxed. 

He came out after freshening up, he checked his phone and smiled to see a message from his husband. 

Jungkook 💕

Morning love, I am going to the office. Got a call from dad. Have your meal and relax. Don't forget to take your sleep. I am not letting you sleep tonight. Bye. 

Taehyung's husband is the ideal husband he ever wished for. He is a respected person in society with more than two IT networks to run. He also has a fashion boutique in different cities in Korea. He donates millions of won annually on charity work. 

And handsome…. He is the most wanted man in Asia. With a successful business, happy marriage, and ideal personality. 

Their marriage was hard in the beginning due to the age gap of 7 years. But Jungkook, the good husband he is, didn't let it break off. He was so understanding toward Taehyung that he fell in love with him. Four years have passed and they are still in their honeymoon phase. 

Taehyung came out, maids and servants were already busy cleaning the mansion. He lazily took his laptop and sat on a couch. His lazy mood turned sour when he noticed an email from his university. 

From: Seoul University

Dear Student, 

You have been absent from the university for the last two weeks. You have missed four assignments and one quiz, which is enough to fail you This semester. 

But we care about your studies, therefore we are giving you 24 hours to submit all your pending assignments and to prepare for a quiz. 

Regards, 

Taehyung's mind becomes fogged with anger. He is a human, not a robot to write four assignments in a single day. He yelled in frustration. He shut the laptop and dropped it on the table. All maids and servants were eyeing their master weirdly. 

" Dear, our meal is ready. Where should I serve you.?" Yeri, their maid asked softly. 

" SERVE IT ON MY HEAD." Taehyung yelled"DON'T YOU SEE I AM BUSY? GET LOST FROM HERE." Yeri bowed her head, mortified by the yelling. She quickly walked back to the kitchen. 

Jungkook came back home to get his clothes for three days business trip. He could get the bag by single call but he thought to say bye to Taehyung. He entered the mansion to see Taehyung yelling at everyone. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and went near. 

" Love, why are you yelling at them?" Jungkook sat near him. All maids and servants were present in the hall, getting scolded by their young master. Yes, Taehyung sometimes behaves like a master to them but Jungkook always treats them like a family member. 

" What happened? Are you okay?" Jungkook held his hand but Taehyung yanked it away. 

" Baby, what ~ " 

" STOP PAMPERING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I AM NOT A BABY TO TELL EVERYTHING TO MY GUARDIAN. JUST FUCK OFF." 

Jungkook's eyes widened in hurt. His husband is cursing at him in front of their maids. For God's Sake, he has some respect in this household.