Waves

"Gray-sama." Juvia is standing next to him. Her eyes are glistening between the equally blue sky and sparkling water. Half of their bodies are underneath the calm waves, Juvia's breasts are slightly brushing against his chest, she places her hands on his biceps and traces a straight line along his arms until arriving at his hands, underneath the water, intertwining their fingers together. She moves their hands behind her back and he lets her. He doesn't want to say anything, he just wants to keep looking at her looking at him. The small waves are rocking them calmly and the moment is perfect. "I love you."

Gray opens his mouth to say it back, because he wants to, because he feels it, because he wants her to know it for the rest of her life. But Juvia smiles and shakes her head, he knows it's his cue to shut up. Juvia ain't done talking yet.

"Juvia feels safe around you, comfortable, since day one. Juvia never felt like she had to hide her personality from you, she never felt she had to be someone else. Of course at first Juvia was scared to approach you but it wasn't because she was scared of what you'd think of her. It was more because you were intimidating." A chuckle came out of both of their mouths. Gray being intimidating to Juvia seemed ridiculous now. "Juvia's never been scared of talking about serious or delicate matters with you. Juvia never had second thoughts about you judging her after she made stupid jokes, told you about facts that ended up fake or just told you she loves you. Juvia is telling you this because even if you might know now, Juvia doesn't think you always knew why Juvia truly liked you. Apart from being nice, caring and showing Juvia the blue sky for the first time of her life. Being funny, handsome, interesting and smart. Strong. Hella sexy." She gives him a teasing look and tightens his arms around her. He smiles as she is brushing her nose against his, unconsciously holding their intertwined fingers more strongly, getting her chest closer to his at the same time. "Juvia loves you for a whole lot of reasons. You're Juvia's home, you'll always be."

Gray doesn't say anything, he just smiles, moves their arms up in the air until he places Juvia's arms around his neck, letting go of her fingers to place his hands on her hips. He gives a gentle kiss on her right cheek.

"You always find the right words in the most unexpected moments." He tells her lovingly before kissing her left cheek. "I love you, Juvia." He kisses her nose while she keeps smiling wider and wider. "You're my home, my life, my dream. I also want to be sure you know that."

His lips are inches away from hers and their eyes are piercing through each other's pupils.

"Juvia knows everything about you, Gray-sama." She whispers before Gray smiles and closes the gap between them to kiss her perfect rosy lips. They kiss while the waves, the small breeze and the sun rays still hit their skin. Juvia's hands keep Gray's face close to her, gently pushing him towards her. Gray's hands are firmly holding Juvia's hips, bringing her closer and closer to his own so he could feel the heat of her body rising up every second. The hold they have on each other is so strong, it is destined to never be broken. They kiss like they are the only people in the entire world for a while. Until the kiss starts to get slower and Juvia can hear children playing and dogs barking and she remembers they're at the beach so they probably should have more decency. She lets go of Gray's shoulders, chuckles, and when she feels Gray's hold getting loose around her waist, she pushes him into the water.

She knows she only succeeded at pushing him because she took him by surprise. When he was relaxed and a slightly stronger wave came crashing onto them to make him fall into the salty water. She still laughs at him when he comes back up and his hair is down on his face.

"You." He says as he tries to sound threatening although she can hear this little amusement in his voice. He shakes his head in front of her and laughs harder at each drop of his hair that hits her skin. Before she knows it, he is chasing her, she keeps laughing wholeheartedly before he grabs her and easily carries her to throw her away in the sea. She screams a little and ends up as wet as him. When she resurfaces, he is here to take her in his arms and they keep laughing again and again.