Her

The morning after their loving night, Gray was the one to wake up first. He sensed his body coming to life, taking a deep breath like he has been holding it all night. He turned on his side and he was suddenly surprised to not find another body on his. He would have thought she'd sleep on him or very close to him, but it wasn't the case. He slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them a little. Then he saw her beside him, the gentle morning light caressing her bare back. She was laying on her chest, arms underneath the pillow, head turned his direction, her hair covering her neck and shoulders. He took support on his elbow so he could fully look at her. Her shoulder blades were coming out a little, forming a hollow in between them. He softly touched this area, sensing the softness of her skin at the edge of his fingers.

He couldn't believe they were one now. He knew the exchange was going to happen someday. He hoped. But sometimes he was finding himself hopeless. Could he ever be enough to touch her where noone else would ? Could he ever have the right to ? Sometimes, the answer was obvious. It was Juvia, she gave her life for him, she would give him her body without hesitation. But sometimes, it wasn't that simple. He had to let her know that he loved her first, and for a long period of time. He wasn't dating her because she was beautiful and that sometimes he had dirty dreams about her. He was dating her because she was perfect in every way for him. He wanted to let her know that he was ready whenever SHE was ready. Little did he know, after he was courageous enough to express his feelings, they lasted less than a month to be ready. He could have waited for her, but the night they had passed together was beyond expectations (still with small problems) and he couldn't wait for all the next times they could do it again.

He ran his fingers along her arm and back, enjoying every touch. He then placed slowly her hair away, placing them on her other shoulder so he could have a better look at her face and neck. She was truly beautiful. He placed kisses where he had placed his fingers before. He could smell her sweet scent, it was like fresh water in a mountain river. He hoped he hadn't woke her up when he saw shivers on her skin. He moved back and saw that she was still fast asleep. He said "I love you" in a breath. Then he froze as she moved, turning her body on her back. He let a breath of relief coming out of his mouth when he saw she still didn't woke up. He likes what he is seeing, her long neck showing off as her chin is elevated, her collarbone perfectly in display and her chest half covered as the sheet are covering them till the edge of her nipples. He then again run his fingers from her neck to the edge of her breasts. He saw a little purple mark on the other side of her neck, and another one on her left breast. He smirked, remembering the moment he made them. He kept watching her for some time, kissing her here and there because he couldn't control himself, he had to touch her skin. Then, her breath became stronger and she woke up slowly, letting out a sound of satisfaction. She turned her body where she knew he was and snuggled onto him. She placed her head in the crook of his neck, her left arm and leg around him, holding him close.

"Juvia wish to wake up like this every morning." She tickled his neck with her nose, taking all his scent in. She sensually moved her hand from the top of his back to his ass which she grabbed. He smiled because now, she had the right to do it, and he knew she was going to take the opportunity, but so will he. He moved once again her hair away from her face, caressing them a little and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"So do I." She smiled and kissed his neck. Then she finally opened her eyes and backed her head away to look at him. He was shining, he looked more beautiful and sexy than ever, but also peaceful and happy. She smiled at the idea, and the fact, that she was the reason of his happiness. She approached him to kiss his lips, first with a peck, then with a longer kiss, then a deeper one, making them laugh of joy in between each of them.

"Does Gray-sama think we should have our first morning sex now ?" She asked as she was always turned on and horny for him anyway.

"Is that an invitation ?" He asked as they were both smiling to the ears.

"Definitely." She kissed him again and rolled them over so she could be on top of him.

"Well, good morning to me !" He said between kisses, they both laughed, not waiting another second to jump on the other on this wonderful morning.

-----------

•Art by JuvinLockser