Chapter Four

** There Might Be A Part Two **

I opened my eyes and yawned as i got up from my bed. I went and did the daily routine in the bathroom. Its Shanae birthday today and shes turning one

I went into my closet and pulled out some a religions Versace shirt with some bleached skinny jeans.

My hair was in a bun and i added only some lipstick. I walked out my room to see Shanae playing with Q chin hairs chainting Q nation with a grill in her mouth. She had a little bandana on but the grill really spoke out and she was dressed in some grey 23 jordans black skinny jeans and a shirt that had biggie and tupac on it with her curls everywhere.

"Q got my baby thugged out " i said coming toward her as i picked her off of Q's lap and hugged her smelling in her neck.

"Hey I remembered it was Shanaes birthday so i got her a whole new outfit while i went home to do my rountine and got her a grill " he said.

"Mama Q Nationnn " Said Shanae as she jumped up and down in my arms.

I laughed as Q smirked.

"Well atleast you remembered considering we broke up when she was 5 months " i said as she kept jumping laughing.

"You work tonight Passion " he said.

I rolled my eyes and stuck him in his head.

"No cause its my babies birthday imma take her to Disney World " i said with a puppy dog face as i put her on my hip.

He kissed me cheek .

"Well we outchea " he said grabbing his keys to his Chrysler.

"Baby you gonna let me drive " i said as we entered downstairs .

"Hell nawl " he said. "I dont want yo dumb ass driving my car. "

"Make me sick " i mumbled as i got Shanaes carseat and put it in the Chrysler.

"Dont cha drive a BMW " he asked while i strapped my baby in kissing her cheek.

"Yea so what ?" i said as i got in the front strapping in and he pulled up.

"High ya ass got tah beat down Volvo to a BMW " he asked rubbing his hairs and turning toward me .

"Strip Club is no joke " i said as i played on my phone.

"I feel ya " he said.

I fell asleep as he drove to Disney World and Shanae was back there banging her toys together .

Finally when we reached there Shanae was the most happiest baby i could see. She was lit up dancing clapping her hands as she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I was eating a funnel cake as she was laughing.

"Awhh Little Girl is that a grill "Said Donald Duck As She Nodded laughing dancing.

"Shanae come on " i said giggling nervously i dont need my child taken away from me but imma let her rep Q nation tho.

"Look At Cindy" she said running flapping to get to Cinderella.

She gave the princess a tug and she looked down.

"Who are you little girl " she said.

"Nae " she said giggling.

"Aww Nae I see your birthday crown . Happy birthday "she said.

"Tank You " she said.

"Mm am i picturing this or you look like the fine gentle over there with the girl with blonde hair. Is that you dad ?" She said.

"Nah imma dad " said Q as he walked up.

I smacked my teeth.

"Excuse me Sir " said Cinderella . Then the dude walked over with a baby who was too cute. The baby was a biy and was sleep Then he had his girlfriend with blonde hair who had on mickey ears and was giggling.

"Yes " the girl and boy said.

" Wait Keisha ?. Im Angelic . Oh My Gosh Im so sorry " Angelic said as she walked towards me. My bestfriend. The ine who was there when i got pregnant and didbt judge me. But sleep with my Baby daddy and have his baby when she called him a dog?

As soon as she neered i knocked her ass out in her eye. She hitted the ground so hard.

"Oh my god she hit me " said Angelic crying holding her black eye. Tears flowed from my eye.

"Youll be there for this baby but you wont be there for Shanae ?" I asked. Shanae was laughing pointin at Angelic.

"Sorry Bruh " he said with no emotion.

"Your not sorry your just another punk ass nigga " i said coming close to him kneeing him in his balls. I slapped him and he fell. "My fucking bestfriend " .

I spitted in his face as a circle was crowded around us.

-

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you Shanaeee , Happy Birthday to you " i said as I cut the cake and Q tickled her as she struggled to blow out her candles.

Then She puckered her lips and blew and she started clapping.

"Yay Mwa Mwa " she said. I giggled and kissed her cheek.

"Look What i got you for your birthday " i said bringing out some gifts.

"I got you a diamond encrusted necklace " i said as i showed her the real diamond
necklace .

"Shinyyy" she said hypnotized by gift.

"And i got you some outfits , more toys and some shoes " i said as i laid them out and she giggled and slobbed dripped from her mouth.

"Your such a good mama " said Q. "Thank Q i really needed that " i said as a tear fell and Shanae played with her new toys.

"You know i love you right ?" Q said.

"Hard way of showin it Silence " i said perferring to his street name.