Chapter Five

I walked into the strip club with a purple lavender slik dress with my hair in a ponytail curled like rihanna.

I had on black pumps . Then Candi Cane kept eyeing me then laughing. I rolled them and Bookie walked over. Her gold teeth were in .

"Girl why Candi nasty ass keep looking at me " i said getting out the dress revealing my lingerae.

"Cause she know you and Silence got something goin on . Girl you better watch Silence. Yesterday night he was with her . " Bookie said.

"But he was with me. " i said.

"Was he there when you woke up cause they went to the club " Bookie said. "Homegirl done showed everyone pictures " .

"I ain even trippen . My daughter is my priority right now " i said as i laced my shoes.

"Mhmm watch you finna text him." Bookie said.

"Girl you already know. " I said.

Keke Baby ~ Why was you with Candi last night ?

QNation ~ Dont Trip. Her friend getting married so she invited me to the celebration party .

Keke Baby ~ You better not be lying

QNation ~ Im keeping it a hunned lil mama

Keke Baby ~ Barely

I closed my phone and i sat it in my purse.
I began to walk on stage.

Pour it up was playing and i grabbed the pole and swirled around it.

Strip Club and Dollar Bills I Still Got My Money

I went up and i hit a split on the pole and spun.

Hundred Shots Still need a refillll I still got my money.

I kicked spun and shook my ass against the pole.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh All i see is signs all i see is dollar signs

I came down with a quick split and twerked against the pole.

Money was flying and the man.who collected put it in a bag.

After the song i grabbed the bag then gunshots started to rang out everywhere. I screamed and grabbed my stuff and ran out the club. I hopped in my car and saw strippers running everywhere.

Bookie was nowhere in sight.
I ran back in the club and bookie was on the floor bleeding .

"BOOKIE " I yelled. I slowly touched her stomach. She winced . "Ahh shit " she said.
Tears came down my eyes as i screamed "CALL 911. GET SOME HELP . HELP ME MY FRIEND IS DYING " .

I sat her up and layed her in my arms and cried. I pulled out my phone that was in my purse and Q called. I pressed accept .

"Q send 911 to the club my friend been shot " i cried.

"Alright " he said. I hung up and rubbed her sweaty head.

"I feel so cold " she said.

" Its okay your okay just breathe "I said . She kept struggling to breathe. I put my mouth to hers and did mouth to mouth recetation. And she started breathing better.

After ten minutes the police and ambulence came. I was the only one at the club with Bookie.

They put her on a stretcher and took her. I was wrapped up in a blanket and Q was holding me and put his head on my top head. He slowly rubbed my back.

"Q im gonna go homee " i said.
"Alright Im riding with you. The police picked me up cause they couldn't identify which club " he said.

We got in the car and he pulled off. I couldn't help but think about Bookie all night. Shes so young with that hood mentality . Im too stressed.

When we got home Q took me to my room. Shanae was at Mrs.B house. He cuddled with me . We were watching Blame it on the streets.

"Bae take ah selfie wihh me " he said. I rolled my eyes as he began snapping random pics. "Baee " he said . I ignored him simply. Then he bit my thigh which tickled.

"Aww Stop Q " i said laughing as he took selfies. Then he got a text message but didnt scroll down to look. I got up to go to the bathroom and when i came back he was getting dressed.

"Where you goin ?" i asked.

"Out " he responed.

"Foreal Q why would you leave me like this.I need you " i said almost on a verge of tears.

"Look im sor -" he said.

"Save it Just leave im tired anyways ".i said as tears fell.

He left out the door and i fell straight alseep on the couch.

I woke up and did my routine in the bathroom .I put on some timberlands , black skinny jeans , and a hoodie that said I MADE YOU A CHOICE . GET COCKY THEN YOUR AN OPTION.

I grabbed my keys and then i saw a whole bunch of roses with a card. I picked up the card.

Dear Keisha ,
Sorry i left last night leavin you and all. So i made it up and got Shanae from Mrs.B and got you a lil sum. Reach in the flowers.

Plus Mrs.B almost got her cane on me. She thought i was a pedo till i showed her our selfies

I rolled my eyes as i reached in the flowers and pulled out a diamond encrusted ring. I slidded it on my hand and perfect fit.

I cant accept this , I thought.

I took it off and slammed it on the table.
I went in Shanaes Room and saw her out like a light. I began to call Memorial ' s Hospital . They picked up on the second ring.

"Hello . This Is -" The Lady said.

"I know memorial hospital how is bookie ?Please run a check on bookie " i said.

She was silence then she responded . "Bookie Danielle Jackson . Shot at former Strip Club Sugar Daddies . In A Coma Right Now. No signs of temporary Coma ".

I hung up. Former ? Closed Down ? Coma ? . I started crying. I screamed as i had a muffled sound. I was on my knees.

I was praying for Bookie. Then i quickly got it together and called Sugar Daddies.

"This Club was shut down for misconduct -" i hung up.

My anger just boiled and i kicked a hole in the wall. Good thing i had 145,890 dollars saved over from stripping , lap dances , private dances , parties .

Now im on a budget . I couldnt just blow through a hundred thousand dollars. Thatll would be stupid.

Then a knock came to the door and i peeked through. It was Q but he had Angelic with him .