Chapter Six

"Shanae grab your bag where getting my friend Bookie some clothes when she wake up " i said.

She grabbed her bag and put it around her chubby arms.

"Mama where dwaddy ?" Shanae said.

"Whos Your Daddy ?" I said curious as i opened the door and grabbed Shanae walking downstairs.

"Q Ma " she said as i reached the car and strapped her in.

"Oh yea i forgot he keep leaving everynight making me wonder about him" i said as I put on my shades.

She giggled and continued to play with her leap frog pad i got her from Vante. After that Altercation he heard about our struggle so he just gives me money for her. I take it, im not gonna charge child support money anyways.

I drove down to Citi Trends.I was jamming to " Tlc Creep ".

"So i creep yeah just keep it on the down low so no one is supposed to knoww " i said singing as we entered the store.

"Pretty Shirt " Shanae pointed . I nodded and she took off to get it.

I was browsing through the clothes of juniors until i felt this eye surround me.

I looked and saw Candi eyeing me down.

"Bitch is there something on my face ? Cause if it is please tell me . " I said.

"Dont come at me come at Q cause he was with a real bitch last night. Oh and tell him he got a baby on the way "she said giggling.

"Bitch why you lying that baby ain even his " i said as my cheeks got hot and I flung the shirt out my hand. "And your a bitch and im a mf queen. Difference Candi Cane " .

"Oh hush girl please sit down somewhere. Damnnn. You mad cause im badder than you ? Or yo man dont wanna fw you " she said scrolling through her phone and showing me pictures of them at the club.

"Bitch im gonna fuck you up " i said rushing toward her. Dont worry Q gonna get his. It is just the fact she dont like me and try to ruin our relationship .

Then my daughter was laughin as the woman grabbed me. She was just a random woman.

"Hahaha He dont want you tired ass bitch " she said. I leaped over the women and tried to hit Candi but she vaded me and slapped me and the women pulled me farther . I grabbed Candis Extension and she flew back and hit her back on the ground on the floor. I began to stomp her face .

The women was still trying to restrain me but i was angry. She knew i starting loving him and now she wanna try shit. I threw a wide punch and i hit her so hard she fell down.

"Mrs Please Move " i said as she held my arms.

"Get her mom " Shanae said as she got a snack from her backpack and drunk her juicy. "Messin with my dwaddy "

I pushed the lady and Candi was there ready. I then right hooked her face as she pulled my hair. She then punched me. She wanged me again as i pushed down.

I then grabbed her hair and dragged her ass while throwing punches. I then punched her again and she screamed. Her eye was bloody. I stomped her a couple times and stopped.

I grabbed some clothes and paid for my stuff and Shanaes and we left.

"Go Mama " Shanae said as i was driving through traffic.

My phone began toring and i picked up.

"Yes Q " i said.

"Yo come pick me up from the trap the abandoned corner store " he said.

I drove there and Shanae was sleep. He hopped in and i rolled my eyes at him.

"So where were you last night " I asked .

"The club with the boys " he said calmly . Tears began to frolic out my eye.

"Q you ain gotta lie i know you was with that bitch Candi Cane " i said .

"Ma im sorry but i cant do this settle down type of junk. I wanna be free but someone to hold me down like you. I love you and all. Bu -" he said.

"Q you dont love me cause you keep doing the same shit . Fuckin bitches behind my back . No you dont. And at the end if the day imma still take you back . Hardy Har Har the joke is on mee " i said.

I was so angry then this fluid rushed up my throat and i threw up on him.

"Yo wtf . Yo you been sick all the whole week " he yelled.

"Im pregnant " i said.

"Why you playin like that " he chuckled.

"Nahh Fr " i said as i reached the used pregnancy test out my bra and slidded it down to him.

"Im not ready for a baby right now. " he mumbled sighing.

"But you was ready to have sex with me oh " i said rolling my eyes simply at him.

Same thing. Wrong time. Wrong Place.

I finally reached home and got the bags and Shanae out the car. We went up stairs with a trace of Q behind me.

"What Q" i yelled as i got done laying Shanae down and went in my room.

"I just wanna say sorry " he said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"NO CAUSE YOU WANNA CONTINUE TO HAVE ME AND STILL BE WITH THEM NASTY BITCHES . UGH I CANT STAND YOU BITCH " I said . Then he grabbed me and forced me toward the wall.

" You gonna calm down talking tah me. I don care if yah gettin hormones. Say Yes Sah " he said.

"Yes sir " i said sighing as he i struggled to get out his grip.

He then leaned down and kissed me.

"Move i dont wanna kiss you " i moaned as he kissed my neck.He began to rub over my thighs and i moaned as he went up to my mouth and kissed me sticking his tongue down there.

I bet you start loving me soon as i start loving someone else .

Someone better you.

I bet you start needing me.

He picked me up and put me on the bed and kissed me neck removing my clothes.

Soon as i start someone else thats better than you.

And i know that it hurts.

And i know it serves you right.

Cause you though the grass was greener on the side.

" I love You Q . So Much " i said as my legs were propped up as he was pumping in me. A tear feld my eye