Chapter Nine

"Im sorry Ms.Cane but you have indeed lost your baby " The doctor said.

I held my mouth and Candi just started screaming. She dropped to her knees with her hands over her eyes.

She put her hand over her stomach which had gotten smushy since the baby died. I just shook my head as i heard crying screams.

"Ma'am Well give yall some time " The doctor said leaving.

She was still on her knees crying. I got on mine too and i went to her need. I wrapped my arms around her and i patted her head. I rubbed her hair and she started to calm down and hug me.

"How about when the baby is born you can be its auntie or Godmother. How does that sound ?" I said and she nodded and felt on my little buldge.

"Good . I would enjoy that " She said drying her eyes with her acrylic nails.

"Cmon lets get out this hell hole " i said as she nodded and stood up. And we made our way through the office , checked out and got in the car.

Christina Aguilera started playing in the car as i started it. Beautiful was playing.

"Oh my gosh i love this song " i said turning it up.

"You are beautiful no matter what they say. Words wont bring us down. Noo " we sung into harmony and shared a few laughs cause them high notes sounded a hot mess.

" They wont bring us down todayy " we sung in choruss. "Mmm " we hummed with her.

After our little singinf session i reached my house. We hopped out the car and we got upstairs to find Q sleep and found the house messy.

"Q " i yelled and he jumped up.

"Look around ".i said. He looked and he rubbed his eyes. " My Bad ma " he said.

"Yo why she here " he said getting livid .
"Uhm I was raped by Vante and I lost My baby " She said almost breaking down.

I rubbed her back.

"What the fuck ?! " said Q as he jumped up.
He ran in the room and came back woth his gun and opened the door. I stopped him.

"Q don't do anything i would do " i said and he sighed . He kissed my lips passionately and he kissed Shanaes Forehead.

"Ill be back. I promise . Im Outchea" he said and he left.

I began to clean up the apartment while Shanae helped me .

"Mommy i put all toys away" she said jumping and giggling.

"Give me a hotfive you go girl " I said and she hotfived me then frowned.

"Daddy gives me tickle monster " She said pouting.

"Aww he'll be back " i said.

"If you wanna see whats hes doing at his trap he has this camera in his trap and you can view it from your phone just put it in the password " Candi said.

"Whays the app " i asked.

"Spycam " she said.

"How you know all this " i asked as i searched for the app.

"Secretary " she said as the app installed on my phone.

"Whats the password " i asked.

"KB Daniels " she said grabbing a waterbottlr taking a swig from it.

"Cute " i said as i entered the password knowing it was my intials. How naive ! Like really. Soon it showed his trap house. Nobody was there all was quiet.
What a waste of time.

"So no ones there " i said and clicked straight out of it .

"Yeah theyre probably making a trade and clearing out the trap incase the police is on their trail." She said .

"Thats pretty smart i guess. But some people just stay in the buisness for the thrill like Q. " i said.

"True ., its just fun to have people afeaid of you cause all you do is carry guns you dont use and slang rocks. Simple. People always think its something else but nothing really ." She said.

"Its like a game basically. Cause If you need money or want money all you have to do is sell some drugs. If you already have enough or more than enough you stay cause your used to its there is not a limit to.money and working a regular job is less money than youll ever be making. But dont get too greedy or slip up cause theres gonna be a consequence to that. The police is gonna catch you or you end up robbed , dead , or beaten. " i said.

Candi began to clap her hands.

"Its all so simple to you. You learned this in 5 minutes. It took me since i was 10 to 20 . Ten years . To learn what you said " she said.

"Yup im a very fast learner. " i said.

"Mommy i tired " Said Shanae. I fixed her some dinner. Time had gone by since we were at the doctors. After she ate she brushed her teeth. Then she went to bed.

She got cozy in my bed. She pulled the covers over her head and was out like a light. I laughed because her snores are so fatal.

I showered , ate , brushed and was in bed. I had to make sure my bonnet scarf was on of course or we would definitely have a problem.

I closed my eyes and i let sleep take ov- .
Hold the fuck up ?! My phone is ringing.

I answered it angrily.

"This collect call is from the county prison do you accept the charges from Quinton Alsina " The lady said.

"Yes " i responded.

"Let me connect you to our line " she said.

"Baby they got me in here for murder. I guess they was watching me when i went to confront Vante. Baby get me out " He said.

"I gotchu . Baby im going to get you out there " i said rubbing my eye.