I'm sorry dad

Also in this oneshot Motlen is Bryan's father figure, becasue I think it is wholesome and it's probably one of my fav AU's I've seen <3

And I know I absolutly SUCK at writing angst, but I have been wanting to make something like this for quite a while.

And if you all want I can make another version of this with a happier ending :)

No one's POV:

Glitchtrap was about to shoot Molten, and Bryan didn't know what to do.

But the one thing Bryan did know was that he had to act fast.

So Bryan ran infront of Molten and took the shot instead.

Everyone was shocked, too shocked to do or say anything.

But then Molten broke the silence bye yelling "BRYAN!" Before quickly going over to him.

"Hey, Molten....." Bryan said weakly.

"Why would you do that!?" Molten questioned.

"Because I didn't want you getting hurt" Bryan replied.

"Let's just take you back to the hotel" Molten said and then picked Bryan up and went through the portal back to freddy land.

Then he took him to a room and laid him down on a bed.

"M-Molten...." Bryan said, stuggling to even say a word.

"Yes?" Molten replied.

"Before I die, I just want to tell you that I care about you a lot" Bryan said.

"You're not gonna die Bryan" Molten said, still trying to keep himself together emotionally.

"Yes, I am" Bryan responded.

Bryan could tell he was dying, he was stuggling to breath. And to even say a simple word.

He was slowly going unconious and Molten noticed.

"Bryan, stay with me!" Molten yelled.

"I'm sorry, dad" Bryan barely managed to say before his eyes closed, and his breathing slowly stopped.

Bryan was dead.

Molten couldn't keep himself together anymore and started crying.

"Fucking damnit!" Molten yelled.

The others were standing outside the room crying aswell.

They could all tell Bryan had died due to Molten's reaction, and it hurt. A lot.

More than they would have ever thought it would.

But everyone knew it had affected Molten the most.

Bryan had always been a son to Molten, he never admitted it though.

And nobody ever knew why, it's just how he was.

"We should just leave him alone" One of the animatronics said.

The others agreed and they all left so Molten could have some time to himself.

They were all aware of the fact that it was gonna take Molten a while to get over this, and he might not get over it. They did always have a father and son relationship.

This was going to be a hard time for us all.