Stubborn(Dr.Vendi x Bryan)

So to simplify the context of this oneshot, Bryan gets 'injured' or whatver you want to call it due to issues with the portal and is too weak to do anything basically. And Vendi tries to convince him to stay home due to his condition but Bryan is quite the stubborn one at times.

Nobody's POV:

Bryan struggled to get out of bed due to the incident with the portal a few days ago.

But eventually he somehow succeded to grt up even though it was quite difficult to manage.

"Bryan, what are you doing out of bed?" Vendi questioned, leaning against the door frame.

"I have work to do" The brunette answered blankly.

"You're not going to work today" The blonde stated.

"And why not?" Bryan asked with slight annoyance in his voice.

"Because you are in no condition to be doing work my love" Vendi replied.

The brunette glared at him, "I'm completly fine, I don't know what you're talking about" Bryan said, attempting to lie.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Bryan" The taller male stated, aware that he was lying.

"Ok, so what? It's not the end of the world! I'm FINE!" The shorter continued.

"Did you see what that damn portal did to you!? You're not 'fine' Bryan!" Vendi said, sounding more pissed off than before.

The brunette had to admit, it kind of scared him. He had never seen Vendi act in such a way towards him.

The blonde noticed that Bryan seemed a bit scared so he walled over to him and embraced him in a hug.

"Sorry my love, but you're supposed to be resting so you can get better" Vendi said in a more comforting and calm tone than earlier.

"So please, get some rest. You really need it" The taller said.

"But what about-"

"Don't worry about it Bryan" Vendi interupted the brunette.

"Are you sure?" Bryan asked.

"Yes love, I'll deal with it. You get some sleep" Vendi assured.

"Ok then, fine. I guess I'll go to sleep" The shorter said, finally giving in.

"Great, I'll take care of Gregory while you sleep alright?" Vendi said.

Bryan nodded, "Alright, thank you Vendi" He said

"No need to thank me, I am his other parent afterall" The blonde stated

"Fair enough" The brunette responded.

"Ok, now you get some rest my love" Vendi said.

"Alright, fine" Bryan said.

"I love you" Vendi said.

"I love you too" Bryan replied.

Vendi then kissed the shorters head and left the room.

Bryan smiled to himself and then laid back down in bed and went to sleep.