[Cookie]

He walked around his house in search of his living serotonin that you would usually call, a cat. He just got home not too long ago and all he wants to do right now is relax and watch anime, that unfortunately won't be complete if his cat won't get herself out of Narnia right now.

He'll just wait in his room then. Cleaning up the building that the Star Sans' made took a lot out of him, reason why he was cleaning the building was because of a prank he pulled on almost everyone there. Expected reaction was all of them got upset, unfortunately they couldn't beat him the way his dad does because Dream was there.

He plopped himself onto his bed with a sigh, right then and there his cat decided now was the time to trap him by laying on his chest. Epic blinked, "Oh, heya Cookie, how was you're day?" He proceeded to pet her head, earning loud purrs and a small mew from her. "Hm, sounds nice." He replied.

Cookie nuzzled closer to him, now making it impossible for Epic to move even just a millimeter. "Cookie no, I wanted to- ack!" Cookie smacked his face. "Bruuh ur so mean," he whined. He swore he could see his cat give him a smug smile.

"Fine then. Anime can wait." He sighed, he could've just used his powers and bring his laptop to him, but right now he was feeling lazy and the warmth of his cat wasn't helping.

Maybe closing his eyes for a moment wouldn't hurt...

Words: 264