[Autumn]

Gerdamnt, I deleted this fvcking sentence so many times man-
How do I start a story? Eugh

Today is a beautiful day outside. Autumn leaves are falling and being gently swept away with the breeze brushing by, random monsters and humans were doing their own thing, talking, jogging, or just children playing.

In this particular day Epic decided to use this as an excuse to be on his own. No cat to suffocate him, none of his crackhead friends dragging him into any drama/chaos to attract attention, and to ignore all of the war that has been happening with the opposite sides to enjoy a nice moment to himself. He is alone, yes, but he doesn't particularly feel lonely. Just content.

He just left a coffee shop, his favourite hot coffee in his hand and a small paper bag of cookies in the other. He was wearing something different, but it was still a little similar to his everyday outfit. I'll let the reader decide on that, I don't really feel like describing it.

The stroll to the park was rather peaceful, more calming than what he thought it would be. He waved slightly to some people walking by and surprisingly they would wave back. A content smile etched onto his face, he let a sigh leave his mouth as he sat on a bench.

He took a sip of his coffee, watching as a few swans glided around the pond gracefully with some of their baby swans following behind them in a less graceful manner, they kept kicking their feet and splashing the water to eachother with their little wings.

Epic took a cookie out of the bag and took a bite out of it–

"SCREEEEEEE!!!"

He choked on the cookie.

Is having a day alone too much to ask for?

"EPIC, HELP ME!"

Apparently so. He sighed, running his hands down his face.

(I remember when I was writing as a kid I would try to find more words to add to my sentences whenever there was a lone word at the end of it, because I'd didn't like that it was lonely.

I got praised for it, people said that I was such a good writer for my age. I didn't know how to tell them that I felt bad for the lonely words-)

Words: 390