[Stick]

I hate writing.

—Beep—

At the Star Sans' base, it's main members and a few others were lounging in the living room talking about whatever they wanted to talk about. Dream and Classic sat on the sofa with a comfortable silence hung over them as they watched the others in the room interact, both making sure that none of them would burn down the base or anything. Luckily, none of that sort is happening and everyone today decided that arson will not be committed yet.

It was nice. So nice in fact that Classic decided now was the time to finally close his eyes and slip off to snooze land. Unfortunately, the entrance door was kicked off it's hinges and flew all the way across the room, breaking the wall it smacked into. Classic blinked hazily, he flopped himself closer to the armrest to see what monster decided to avenge their non-existent family and take it out on that poor door. In came, Epic. Ah, sort-of-existing family still kind of exists, he guesses the door deserves it then.

"Wha– Epic!" Dream exclaimed, he must have had some sort of relation to that door, maybe it was his favourite? It would explain his devastated look to it getting blown to splinters.

"Oh hey Epic!" Ink smiled brightly, seeming to ignore what happened to the poor door. Epic's smile brightens as well.

"Bruh, look what I have!" Epic bounds over to where everyone else is and he holds up a stick proudly, the stick is impressive. Oohs and ahhs are his reply and Classic can't help but put up a thumbs up for him, Geno and Dream deadpan.

"You kicked down the door to show us a stick?"

"Yes I did, doesn't it look cool?"

A sigh, "Epic–"

"Oh oh! Can I hold it?" Swap jumps up from where he is sitting to stand in front of Epic, holding his hands out expectantly for the stick. Ink pushes him aside though, claims loudly about wanting to hold the stick first. Epic says he already has broomie, then boops him with the stick.

"Augh, you guys–"

"Can I hold the stick?" Classic reaches his arms out from his comfortable position on the couch to make grabbie hands for the stick, a "not you too!" follows his action. Epic thinks for a moment, then he nods and happily gives him the stick, Ink and Swap make offended noises at that.

"Thats no fair!/Hey, thats favouritism!"

"Wow it even has a leaf."

"I know right!"

(I still hate writing.

Yeah the chapter wasn't really focused on Epic that much, but I wanted to post this short story on here.)

Words: 450