Chapter 31: Baby Talk

Lauren gently cupped Camila's jaw with her hand and ran her thumb over Camila's cheek. She felt so filled with love that she was having a hard time finding words. She took in a breath and leaned in and gave Camila a soft kiss. When she pulled back, she looked Camila in the eyes.

"I want to have your baby more than I've ever wanted anything in my life," Lauren said softly. "If you're ready to try, so am I."

Camila grinned and let out a long sigh.

"I think we should talk to Dr. Grande about it next week at our appointment," Camila said, "Just make sure we're on the same page and ready to handle whatever happens."

"Okay," Lauren answered nodding in agreement.

"And I'll make an appointment for us with Dr. Thirlwall's office," Camila said.

"You've really been thinking about this, haven't you?" Lauren asked with a smile.

"I have, Lauren," Camila sighed out, "Things have been going so well with our family, and I love us – just the way we are. But I really want us to try. The thought of you carrying my baby – it would be so incredible."

"It certainly would," Lauren said softly, before succumbing to a small yawn.

"I'm tired too," Camila said, snuggling back into Lauren's shoulder and getting comfortable. "It's been a long day."

"Thank you for being so wonderful with Clara," Lauren said.

"I actually had a good time," Camila said, "I really hope she keeps up the good behavior."

"Me too," Lauren answered, "It's nice having someone around who knew my dad... who shares my memories."

Camila sighed deeply and Lauren ran her hand through her hair then scratched her neck softly. Camila let out a hum of contentment.

"I love you, babe," Camila said softly.

"I love you too," Lauren answered.

They fell asleep cuddled together, both feeling fully at peace.

***************************

Camila felt Lauren pull away behind her and she let out a small huff. Sometime during the night, they had changed position and Camila had ended up cuddled as the small spoon.

"Don't move, I'll be right back," Lauren said softly.

Camila was still half-asleep, comfortable in their bed. She closed her eyes and let herself drift back into a light slumber. She woke again a couple of minutes later as she felt Lauren's weight on the bed behind her. Lauren slid close and Camila felt their bodies become flush together as Lauren resumed her position as the big spoon. Camila also felt a new sensation, a piece of silicone was rubbing against her lower back. Lauren kissed Camila's shoulder softly and moved her hand over Camila's breast, lightly flicking at her nipple.

"Lauren?" Camila husked out, her voice a sleepy, muffled whisper.

"Yes, baby?" Lauren asked, moving her mouth to nip at Camila's neck and sliding her hand down between Camila's legs.

"Fuuuuck, never mind, keep going," Camila gasped out as Lauren began rubbing between Camila's legs, gathering her wetness and brushing against her clit.

"Just getting you ready," Lauren breathed out as she pulled Camila's leg back over hers and lined up the strap on.  She rubbed it against Camila a few times, making her gasp for air each time until she finally pushed the tip in slowly.

"Oh god, Lauren, yes... please," Camila whimpered out as Lauren very slowly inched the dildo all the way in until she was flush with Camila.

Lauren kept her movements slow and deliberate until she found just the right angle for both of them. Camila was moaning with every thrust and the base of the strap on was rubbing against Lauren perfectly. She picked up the pace of her movements and used her hand to reach around and rub at Camila's clit. Camila let out a strangled moan and grasped the sheet tightly. Lauren knew Camila was close. She was thankful, because she could feel her own orgasm approaching like a freight train.