Hephaestus

There will be fewer operators than in the real game, I will keep the OGs but the newer ones I can not confirm will be joining us. Also, there will only be the wolfguard squad. if you would vote on a love interest it would make me happy.

Y/N / Hephestus POV

I sat in my chair looking over the charts, something was off. Ever since the "incident", I've been off the grid operating as Hephestus and making some good money fighting for a few gangs around New York City. I looked over the map one last time making sure the plan was in order but my peace was cut off by shouting coming from a crate near me. I walked over opening it letting my captive breathe again, I grabbed his head pointing at me "If you be quiet I will let you keep your tongue...capeesh?" I saw fear enter his eyes as I closed the lid once again, this time I left enough of a gap that he could breathe. I drew the last of the plans onto the map before picking up my radio "Team 1 and 2 move in" I said before turning around and grabbing a small glass of whiskey, I drank it before moving to the crate again. I opened the wooden crate ripping the ducktape off of his mouth "what's the code, Jeremy?" I saw his face falter, but his will was too strong. he spat in my face shouting profanities towards me, I wiped my face before grabbing a jerry can "One more chance!" I turned around and began dousing him in gasoline before pulling a cigarette out of my pocket "You got one minute before I torch you" I lit the cigarette before taking a long drag..." the code kid" I blew smoke in his face then my patience ran out, I raised my arm to throw the cigarette into the crate with him "WAIT WAIT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAAIITT" his voice began to break "I-Its 2319!" I smiled "Much obliged." I tossed the cigarette onto his chest causing him to burst into flames "team one codes 2319, Hephestus out" I turned and looked at my victim, he was still on fire but...I preferred him that way.

Doc's POV

I and three others from wolfguard found ourselves walking to a random NewYork office to find a man called Hephestus "Remember, the man is a pyro do not get close to anything flammable" I told my team before knocking on the door of the office, not long after a man opened the door. He was wearing a black dress shirt, red tie, black pants, and dress shoes. his sleeves were rolled up showing several burn scars and tattoos, and his face was hidden by the shadows "Can I help you?" he asked "eh, yes I need to speak with you I believe. Hephestus?" he opened the door more inviting me and my team in "I guess you're here to discuss business" he spoke, his face was now revealed to be pale and untouched with long black hair. When he turned the light on the others on my team jumped, and there was a charred corpse in a small burnt wooden container "Don't mind him, he would not talk when he needed to" I looked up to Hephestus before drawing my gun "you are gonna have to come with us kid" he stood up looking at me "I don't think so" he began laughing as the fire sprinklers went off soaking is in what smelled like kerosene "fire that gun or take a step and we all go up in flames!" he raised a road flare into the sky threatening to light it "Our boss just wants to talk to you." I said but it was too late he ran out the door dropping the flare.