Trust Kerosene and A Match

The vote on the love interest will last till 10 22 22 so put your votes in now

Even if you run you won't make it far...Y/N made a mistake by dropping the Flare, when he tripped up and got caught before he got out of the building he no longer had a viable threat. He was quickly detained and taken into a nearby helicopter for movement.

Time is the fire in which we burn.-Gene Roddenberry

Y/N's POV

I made a mistake, I was sloppy and now I would pay for it "Where are yall taking me?" I looked up getting no response I decided to take matters into my own hands "If you won't talk can I at least get a smoke? since my hands are tied can you please get the menthols and lighter from my left pocket." I heard someone sigh and grab a packet of cigarettes, they put one to my lips and lit it "Thank you." I smoked the cigarette with vigor till I finished it and spat it out the window, I smiled as I began to cough violently "Cant handle nicotine son?" I heard one of the men ask I smiled "Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me - I quit.' (Bill Maher)" I laughed as I began to cough up blood " Shit I think that cig was laced!" I let my face go to a grin as darkness overtook me.

I awoke on the cold metal floor of the Helicopter, I rolled my body towards my captor "What the hell?" I noticed one look towards me "You are shit at killing do you know that? now get up we need to get you to our boss" I was jerked up and walked into what seemed like a secure compound, not long after I was brought into an office "Ah, Hephestus!" the only man in the office said "You may leave us alone" everyone left leaving me alone with him "I heard you tried to kill yourself on the way here, that's good...you won't be a liability" he walked up to me freeing my hands and feet "I want to offer you a job, follow me." For the fear of a bullet in my head I followed him for a while until he made me enter a room with a tied up and gagged man "you will find your tools to the left, this man killed and raped 34 children in a school during a recent bombing. he also kidnapped the UK's prime minister's daughter, to find out where he is by any means necessary. You will be watched." The man left as a woman with facepaint entered "If I couldn't get his to crack you won't." she said as she sat in a nearby chair, I looked to my left seeing several matches gasoline and kerosene. there were also several knives and pliers sitting nearby. I grabbed a jug of kerosene before I took the captives blindfold and gag off "I won't say ANYTHIN-" I cut him off by pouring kerosene into his mouth " You best start talking" I leaned in closer before dumping the rest on one of his hands, I stuck a match dropping it on his hand and letting him feel his skin melt. His screams were vivid and loud, I eventually put his hand out but by that point, his skin was nearly all gone "Y-You FUCKER" I smiled pressing the empty jug onto his hand causing him immense pain "Need I remind you that you have that shit in your mouth so how about you start talking, or I pull your eye out and burn the hole it leaves!" He looked me in the eyes and spat, I wiped myself off while looking at him "I think ill just cut all your fingers off one by one" I grabbed a knife and chopped off his left pinky finger "TALK" he just continued to scream but I had enough, I grabbed the gas can and took the lid off "You look thirsty." I tipped the can up while holding his mouth open forcing him to swallow some gas as the rest poured all over him. I struck a match "One...last...chance." He looked at the match before breaking "L-Lazuras complex basement in London!" I smiled and stood up straight "much obliged" I tossed the match on his boot letting the fire consume him from bottom to top as his screams began to echo around me. "I think you have a competitor Tania." the man spoke from behind me.