continuing chapter 6

Turning to the side, Juanita slowly opening her eyes. The room was still dark, no light besides the moons lit up the bedroom. Glancing at the bright green numbers in the clock on the bedside table, she read 3am.

She sighed, pouting slightly as memories from last night events come back to her.

Myles had teased her badly during their love making. His luscious lips kissed every single inch of her body, making her heart beat faster then ever before. He would make his way down south, getting close to her heated core. Smirking, he had moved away when he was only inches away.

She was able to forget that tease easily as things become steamy between them.

Sitting up, bringing her legs toward his chest, you glanced at Myles, who was sleeping peacefully beside you.

Juanita shivered slightly. She could still feel the sensation when he had rubbed himself against her clit, making her go crazy. She had begged for him to pleasure her, to make sweet passionate love to her.

She become a moaning mess under him, calling for him to do anything towards her hot body. She wanted to feel the burn of his lips left on her skin.

He, being a teasing bastard, didn't do what she desperately wanted from him, he played with her body. Getting her excited, then quickly dissolve the sensation.

"You f*cking tease." She whispered, narrowing her eyes at him.

Remembering his fingers running down her sides, across her stomach, up her thighs, made her begin to get wet. Tracing her arms, you wanted to feel his touch on your skin.

But, she wasn't going to let him touch her, oh no.

Juanita wanted to get him back. For him to cry out for her. Him begging desperately for her touch, her mouth, anything you could give him. She wanted to see his face filled with pleasurable pain when she didn't finish the job.

Smirking,her brain came up with the perfect plan. Quickly getting out of the bed, leaving the white silk sheet on the ground. Her skin formed goosebumps as she felt the cold air bite against her bare skin.

Looking through the drawer where her socks were placed, she found the object she was looking for.

Running her fingers on its cool surface, she felt victorious. Biting her lip, she walked over to his side.

Grabbing his left hand, she brought it over his head, slowly, connecting it to the hand cuff. Wrapping the handcuff over the bed post, she grabbed his other hand and connected it as well.

Licking her lips, she pulled the sheet away from his body, exposing his glory to her eyes. Juanita's eyes danced as she looked at all of his body.

Getting on the bed, she hovered over his body; supporting herself with her knees and hands.

Leaning down, she began to place wet kisses on his neck, sucking behind his ear.

Myles began to stir in his sleep, moaning softly.

Juanita didn't stop. Moving her lips over his chin, and to his jaw. She kissed every inch, nibbling here and there. Pecking his lips a couple of tips, her teeth attached themselves to his bottom lip, pulling it slightly before letting it go.

"Mhmm...Baby?" Myles whispered, opening his eyes. "Where are-what the hell?" He mummers, fully awake, when he notices he can't move his arms. Turning his neck, he looks behind him and sees the steel handcuffs.

He was confused for a second, not remembering it. The handcuffs she had used before were smaller and pink with fur. These looked like real police handcuffs.