Chapter One

You gotta live your dreams to the fullest and never let anything get in your way.I cant believe it my dreams well our dreams are finally coming together...we start the second half of our Chase Dreams Tour and the first stop is Seattle.............

Myles came walking up the steps of the bus looking inside at his home once again he placed his things down on the bottom bunk.He turned around hearing a familiar voice.

Ayeeee Kalin shouted as he came in with his luggage and placed on the floor and went to give Myles a big hug.

You ready for tomorrow bro big day Kalin asked while giving a little smirk since he knew the reason why it was the first show of the second leg of the tour.

Myles gave in and started to blush at the thought of seeing his girl Juanita.

Shut up. Myles exclaimed while laughing as his cheeks got red.

They unpacked their bags and got comfortable then came Jake and Tyler they sat their bags down as they went on their way to seattle.

The rest of the crew was planning to meet at the venue tomorrow morning.

Myles closed his eye's after playing call of duty with Kalin and Jake.

Around 11:30 Kalin decided to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally arrived in Seattle and decided to head the the venue early their was about 10 to 15 girls screaming as the Tour bus came in.

Myles stuck his head out the window and his jaw dropped for he had seen the most beautiful girl that he's been waiting to finally see again.

He lost control of his mouth and yelled "Juanita"

She looked straight at him and their eye's met she immediately smiled.

The bus finally came to a stop and Myles ran out of the bus and ran directly to Juanita she ran aswell and he picked her up in his arms.not caring what people would think.

She wanted to do a cute video so she looked at Myles and said

Hey Myles will you hold this.

He started to stutter and said i knew that was going to happen.

She looked at him and said my boyfriend he planted a gentle kiss on her cheek.

The girls in the back were saying aww...when two girls got mad at the thought but that didnt bother Juanita because she finally got to see Myles again.

Alyssa then came to take selfies with Myles and then Kalin got off the bus and came to Juanita too....

This is it for now and im really excited on this fan fiction so i hope you guys like it ill update tonight a really long chapter bit for now #Jyles