Chapter Two

Juanita leaned in close to Kalin’s face.  It looked as if she was going to kiss him. Myles stood in the back a little salty. Alyssa held Kalin’s hand as well he gave her a small smerk.

Myles then walked up to other fans that have been waiting patiently for them to come for pictures. One girl made Myles this big head pop up of him as a poster. After he finished with the other girls he walked back to Juanita.

So are you going into the meet and greet? He asked.

Of course she smiled

Which made Myles smiled really big he was happy to finally see Juanita.

Juanita’s P.O.V

He’s so perfect. His smile. Him.

I couldn’t help but to smile at the thought of finally seeing him again. He made me so happy with the littlest things. He truly means the world to me. But, I wish I could show him how I really feel. Sometimes I wish he felt the same.

He was speaking and I had no idea what he was saying because I was star struck over how amazing he truly was.

I love how he looks at his fans and the way he looks at me.

Sometimes, I wish I could wake up to him every morning but I cant.

Snapping out of it Myles reached in for a hug and whispered I’ll see you inside beautiful.

He walked away and I smiled as he took every step.

Alyssa and I waited outside for another hour before entering the venue for the meet and greet.

We were the first ones since we were here first, I peaked in and saw Kalin touching up.

I fixed my hair as the lady at the door Monica said that we were able to take selfies as well as our meet and greet photos I walked up to Myles.

He smiled and grabbed me by my waist and kissed my cheek.

I planted a kiss on his cheek making him turn all shades of red.

We took our photo and once we finished he said to hold on while Kalin took a photo of us on Myles phone.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek and I felt his warm saliva on my cheek.

He apologized for the wet one he gave me.

I hugged one last time and he let his hot breathe hit my ear and said to meet him at the bus 5 minutes before the show ended. I nodded my head and headed to my seat. Alyssa still had to get her selfies with Kalin so I waited at the very front right next to the stage for sound check.

Alyssa finally came after a couple of minutes we waited for the meet and greet to finish we felt so turnt up.

We were ready finally it started to get crowded Kam finally came out and we screamed our heads off.

I watched Myles doing his thang and before we knew it Girlfriend started to play.

(before girlfriend played)

Are you ready to make it official with Juanita. Kalin said while smiling because this was very important to Myles.

Myles started to get bumped because he was scared what Juanita would say.

She wasn’t like most fans to Myles she was different she was special.

The music started to play and out came Myles and Kalin.

Walking straight up to Juanita he pulled her up and everyone started to scream.

Kalin took a few steps finally in front of Alyssa and pulled her up.

After the song ended everything was silent. I looked Myles confused and he finally placed the mic in front of him and spoke. “So what do you say Juanita would you be my girlfriend?

At first I thought it was a joke but he was so serious I smiled and nodded my head he grabbed my hand and walked me back to my seat. Alyssa was right behind me.

The show was about to be done and I remembered what Myles told me. I grabbed Alyssa and we ran out to the bus.

Jake opened the bus door and let us in. He welcomed us as we sat on the couch as soon as other girls saw us leave they chased us.

Finally I was Kalin And Myles walking up they came in and………..

Chapter three will be up either tomorrow or monday. hope you enjoyed chapter two