Chapter 3

"Come On Tour With Us"

Myles was the first on the bus.He looked directly at me.

Hey beautiful he said while planting a soft gentle kiss on my cheek.I hope you liked the show.

I nodded my head and smiled.You guys were great, you guys are always great i said as Myles pulled me in to sit in his lap.

So were you serious with the whole thing on being my girlfriend? Myles looked up shly.

Yeah i said as i kissed his forehead.

Oh okay good because i didnt want you to think i was being sarcastic or that it was a joke.I was 100 percent serious.I care and like you a lot I made you a promise that we'd be back and what do you know it was the first show of the 2 leg of the tour and let me tell you it was turnt.

I smiled i have waited so long for you to come back, i knew you would.I said while placing my hand on the poof.

Woah babe easy not the poof. he chuckled

Juanita got on her phone just to see spam of tweets some of love and support and some of jealous hatred Myles girls.

Myles looked at the tweets.

Dont sweat it they'll get over it once they see the really you, they'll wonder why they were so mean.

I smiled and replied to a few tweets.

It was around midnight the boys were outside taking pictures.

I was sleeping at Alyssa's but it looks like we wont be getting out anytime soon.

The boys finally came up on the bus tired but love taking pictures with fans.

We told them that we were going to go but they asked us to stay and to tour with them for the rest for the tour.

We told them we were going to talk to our parents and plan on doing home school if we do go on tour with them.

Alyssa's family said yes

Amd so did mine it was settled, first thing in the morning we were going to drive to the second show of the tour Portland.

The boys were staying at a hotel near and we told them the news and they were all so thrilled.

Around 5 Am we started heading to the boys hotel and followed them so we'd get to Portland around 8 or 9 depending on the traffic. We decided to get there early so the crew could all get breakfast together.

Finally after 2hrs and 20 minutes we were an hour away from Portland.

We stopped at a small restaurant called "minis café

We all ate and head back in the road we arrived at the venue at 8:40 and there was a few fans out waiting and started to scream as we pulled up in the bus ans cars.

They all took a few pictures and videos they boys even did a little something for them.

Their was a girl sitting alone with a sign upset.

Alyssa was with the boys and i walked up and sat next to her.

Whats wrong, she turned and started to freak out but then spoke.

I really wanted to see the boys today but i gave away my tickets because my mom said she wouldn't be able to take me because she had to work but then she brought me but i already gave away my tickets.

Did you sell them?

No...I gave them away to someone who really wanted them she told me something personal and what they have done for her so i decided to give her my 3 tickets to her ans her friends.

They were meet and greets too.

Wait right here okay.

She nodded her head as she stayed in her place.

I told Myles about the girl and he went to tell their manager and jake gave me a pass to bring her in with us.

I walked back to her.

Hey so listen i have a pass for you, you get to hang and chill with us through the set up and meet and greet til the end of the show.

She looked up and started to cry.

Oh no you didnt have to do that please i cant

I smiled your kindness ment a lot to the boys what you did was really sweet please.

I put the pass on her neck and we walked to the boys.

So whats your name.

Charlie she smiled while wiping away her tears.

Charlie took pictures we the crew and we showed her the inside of the bus after we went inside the venue her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show was almost over and im glad I met Charlie today she really deserved this.

Finally the show was over it was amazing I couldn't believe i was on tour and that i was dating Myles the love of my life.

Finally after a long day i plopped on Myles bunk and fell into a deep sleep because after tomorrow we'll be in Bend, OR

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill be needed more character names so comment if you want to be in the fan fiction and dont forget to click that star and vote also you can follow me @JacobsAngelSide for updates on the fan fic and add this to your story so you get notifications everytime i update.