Chapter 5

Myles P.O.V

So today I just wanted it to be a jyles day just me and her. She's literally such a blessing and I'm so glad she on tour with me because that means i can spend every day with her. Well for a while.

Slowly opening her eye's Juanita looked at Myles just staring at her. With a little smirk.

What? Juanita chuckled

Oh nothing its just that your so cute. Giggling as she pulled the blanket over her face.

I started to tickle her not too hard so she wouldn't wake up everyone that was fast asleep in the bunks.

I pulled off the blanket and kissed her forehead gently stroking my hand through her hair.

~~~~~~~~~

Juanita and i were chillin because it was hot on the bus so we turned in the air conditioner.heading to another shown, but god does she drive me crazy with that smile of hers.

Finally we were in Sacramento and boy was it hot.

We were about to go get some ice cream to cool off before the meet and greet. Juanita went go change into a skirt and crop top. My jaw dropped because she looked so stunning she always looked so stunning.

Juanitas P.O.V

he's adorable when he smirks at me like that. He gives me these cheesy butterflies.I walked down the steps and Myles extended his hand and we intertwined our hands together and walked off.

After a few minutes his hands started to sweat. I think he was getting nervous and then we heard screams coming from the back

Kalin, Myles. Can we take a picture please.

I nudged Myles shoulder to go.

We got to the ice cream shop we sat in a cute little booth myles and i shared a banana split he grabbed my hand and fed me a spoon of chocolate ice cream i did the same but purposely put some on his nose.

Oh so its like that laughing.

I giggled as he tried to feed me another spoon purposely putting ice cream on my chin.

I laughed.

As he leaned in sucked it off my cheek as he placed his lips on mine.

Sweet like your lips but your lips are sweeter.

I laughed......

~~~~

Update monday...