☂: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

[ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]

Kanji: 不滅 [y/n]
Romanji: Fumetsu [y/n]
Age: 19
Height: 167 cm
Fav. Food: Takoyaki and Onigiri
Eye Color: Amber orbs
Hair Color: Red her with purpl-ish  tips
Race: Human
Rank: Kinoto
Status: Alive

[ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ]
Breath of the Avians

[ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇs]

Fumetsu Shirai (dead) ᴹᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ
Fumetsu Gen (dead) ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ
Tomiōka Giyuu (alive) ᴹᴱᴺᵀᴼᴿ

━━━━━━━
◤ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴀᴠɪᴀɴ

IN A ONE SERENE NIGHTS,

          The lucid moon bathe the village with a pearly glow as the various luminous luminaries framed the beauteous night sky. The sound of crickets and frogs whispered along with the gentle breeze in the cold, cold night. 

As supposedly gliding againt the gravel ground, feather-patterned haori gracefully flapping up and down in the air. Dark brown hair flawlessly waving as the breeze blew past her. Her lips form into a fine thin line as she narrowed her eyes and her hand were resting in the hilt of her sword.

Her silhouette was her only accompany and the moonlight was only her light guide in the road. [y/n] slowly close her eyes as she focus her hearing, trying to find her enemy. Soft snores, wind whisper, the flicker of the lighted candle were only she can heard.

Yet, [y/n] didn't falter as she once again focus her hearing. Atlas, her ear perks up when she heard a loud thud and a scream of 'HELP' in the one of the alleyways ahead of her. She open her eyes as she took a sharp turn making her feet screech in the gravel ground and her haori and hair flow in the opposite side.

"Demon really likes hiding in the deep shade of the darkness, huh?" She sighed as she unsheathed her two nichirin blade from it scabbard and take a stance.

Ahead of her were a gross demon choking a young man against the wall, it side were only visible to [y/n]'s sight. Its hand were up in the air, ready to stab the poor boy head.

“Breath of the Avians: First Form: WINGSPAN!”

[y/n] crosses her arm to into an 'X' and rushes to the demon to cut its head, but to [y/n] surprise the demon has fast reflexes as it dodge from her nichirin blade, only its arm were cut in the process. She sidekick it head causing the demon head to be pin down in the opposite side of the brick wall.

The victim watch in awe as [y/n] land gracefully just like a falling feather fell gracefully in the calm lake, he admired her calm visage even she is in a terrifying battle. The boy snap out of his thought when [y/n] drag him out of the dark alleyway.

"What's your name?" she asked still dragging the boy. The boy gulp before he answer;

"Ino… Sukiha Ino." and [y/n] hummed in response before looking at Sukiha, her two sword were in her left hand and the right hand were grippings Sukiha's wrists

"Ok Sukiha-kun, [y/n] is the name, and I'm telling you, ran away and hide for your life. Don't ever turn back or halt in your tracks if you want to live. Find a safe place to hide. Got it?" and the boy nodded at [y/n].

Once, they're out in dark alleyway and in the middle of the road, [y/n] cease on her tracks and let go of Sukiha's wrist before turning her heels to the demon who is hot on their tails.

"GO!" and the boy nodded before running as fast as he can do. The demon halt on its track before narrowing its eyes to [y/n] as the latter took her stance. Now, she got a perfect chance to defeat this morphed demon.

"Now, DIE!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬