The Proof

What In The Actual Fuck Was Lucky About To Get Into ....

Egypt & I Watched Lucky Drool Over This He/She & Practically Get Hard Just Watching Him. In My Mind I Thought He Was Gorgeous And Even Looked Like Some Of The Girls We danced With . But This Was Just Bizarre On So Many Levels .

The Boy Looked At Us Like He Was Scared . Like He Was Afraid Of All Of Us . I Instantly Felt His Pain And Confusion. He Was Out Here Surving Like Me And E. That Look On His Face Was Too Familiar. I Wanted To Sit Next To Him And Hold Him But I Know Lucky Would Probably Kill Me If I Touched Him.

Lucky Was In The Corner , Smoking A Cigarette. I Pray To God This Man Dies Soon .

What The Hell Y'all Looking At . Y'all Two Bitches Gone Sit Here And Judge Me , Like Y'all Not Fags Your Damn Selves .

The Boy Flinched At The Word Fag .

"No Lucky . We're Not Judging You" I Said, Speaking For All Of Us In That Room .

As Lucky Began To Get Close To The Boy , I Secretly Turned On The Camera On My Phone And Planted It On A Pile Of Dirty Clothes Sitting On A Counter . I Thought To Myself I Have Got To Capture This Moment. Whatever Happens Between Them I Have Got To Keep For Later Use .

Excuse Me Lucky , Eygpt And I Are Gonna Go Take A Walk And Grab Some Food . We Out !

I Grabbed E's Arm & Jetted Out Of That Room . Just Before Closing The Door Behind Me , I Caught A Glimpse Of The Boy With A Tear In His Eye & Fear Painted All Over His Too Tiny Body . This Is So Sick . Good Thing Its All Going To Be On Camera .
Something To Use Against His Ass Next Time He Tries Some Foul Shit On Us .

THE AFTERMATH ....

It Was 6:22 AM When We Walked Back Inside That Club . Something Felt Different. Scary Different . Egypt Ass Was Stumbling All Over The Place.  Half Sleep Half Drunk As Hell .

Baby Get It Together I'm Sleepy Too , Were Almost To Our Bed .

I Let Her Lean On My Body And Carried Her Up The Stairs .

Before I Opened The Door I Remember Why We Left.  Lucky Was Getting Into Some Gay Shit With A Young Drag Queen. I Smiled Thinking About The Camera I Set Up For His Ass .

I Walked Inside And Saw The Boy Curled Up In A Corner Crying . Lucky Was No Where To Be Found . Dirty Bastard Didn't Even Take His Lover With Him .

Eygpt Fell Out On The Bed Falling Asleep Effortlessly . I Took A Look At Her Body Sprawled Out Across The Bed . Usually I'm Right There Next To Her  But Tonight I Had To Get Some Shit Straight . Who This Pretty Boy Was And What Was On That Camera .

I Put The Boy In Our Shower & Let Him Sit In The Tub Until He Was Ready To Get Out. Lord Knows  Not Even A Hot Scolding Shower Will Get The Demons Off You . So Did A Silent Prayer For Him . I Did And Even More  Silent Prayer For Myself & E .