Midnight Rendezvous

Just As We Were Drifting Off To Sleep , Holding Hands , I Heard Heavy Foot Steps Coming Up ... What In The World Could He Or Any One Want At This Time Of Night

Little Did I Know This Was The Beginning Of Torture , This Was The Beginning Of The Rest Of Our Lives

The Door Swung Open And I Can Feel A Loud Presence At The Door

I Looked Out The Corner Of My Eye And Saw E Still Asleep . Okay So She's A Heavy Sleeper . After Daddy Killed Mama , I Hardly Sleep These Days .

"Wake Tf Uuuppp Now !" His Voiced Boomed So Loud In That Little Basement

Egypt Woke Up Startled , "What The Fu ..... "

"Shut Up , Shut Yo Ass Up & Get Naked"

We Looked At Each Other And Did What We Were Told , I Felt Egypt Energy. She Was Dead Scared.

He Walked Over To Our Little Make Shift Bed On The Floor And Squat Down In Front Of Us ...

" Let Me Tell You Right Now , You Both Are Mine , You Will Do As I Say , Dress How I Want You To Dress & Only Speak When Spoken To.  I Don't Want No Bullshit , You Will Ask Permission To Do Anything , Is That Clear "

We Both Just Nodded In Agreement

" Don't Nod , Speak Tf Up So I Know You Understand , Say Yes Daddy We Understand"

"Yes Daddy , We Understand"

"Damn Say It Again " He Said With This Slick Tone In His Voice ....

It Was Still Dark In Here But I Can Clearly See What Type Of Dude Lucky Was , He Was The Dirtiest Of Them All , The Most Cruel Man On Earth. I Knew This Was Only The Beginning ,

I Squeezed E's Hand , To Let Her Know I Was In This With Her , We Were Together ...

Before I Knew It , Lucky Was Naked, Between My Legs , Making Me Feel Like The Dirtiest Girl Alive ...

In My Head I Begged For Him To Stop.  I Even Screamed At The Top Of My Lungs , But Only In My Head , I Couldn't Speak Because His Hands Were Around My Throat , I Could Hardly Breath

All I Could Do Was Lay There , I Looked Over At Egypt , Her Eyes Were Closed , But She Was Still Holding My Hand . I Wish I Never Even Met Her , To Put Her Through This . I Done Seen Some Bad Shit Happen In My Life , And I Done Been Alone . E Didn't Deserve This .

I Cried For Myself , And I Cried For E

When He Was Done With Me.  He Moved Over To E ,

Egypt Wasn't As Quiet. Her Screams Literally Tore My Heart In Half

                 ••••••••••••••••••••••

When The Sun Came Up , We Were Able To See Ourselves.  Broken , Hurt , Confused And Bloody...

I Had To Be Stronger Than Egypt .

I Got Up And Ran Some Water In The Tub.  The Tub Was Filthy.  Thank God For The Bottle Of Bleach Under The Sink. I Thought To Myself , Someone Has Definitely Lived Here Before . I Scrubbed The Tub As Best As I Could . Filled It With Hot Water And Poured Some Pink Bubble Bath In That Was Found Behind The Toilet .

"E Come Here.  Take Off Your Clothes"

I Walked Over To Her Side Of The Bed , She Layed There And Just Looked Out The Little Window . The Only Window Of Light We Had.

"E ..... "

"Why Is This Happening To Us D... I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore "

"Come On , Let's Just Get In The Tub Please"

My Thighs Were Sticky From The Blood.  E Had Bite Marks On Her Small Little Breast .

Once Inside The Tub , We Sat Facing Each Other ,

We Both Cried , Scrubbed Our Bodies With Irish Spring Soap & Cried Some More.  At Some Point I Think Our Tears Replaced The Bath Water

"I'm Sorry Egypt , I Promise We Will Find A Way Out Of Here , But What Happen Last Night We Cannot Let That Break Us , We Have To Be Stronger Than We Ever Have Before. If We Get Weak Now , He Will Do More Damage To Us , We Have To Act Like It Didn't Happen , Only We Know , No One is Else Knows , We Won't Tell A Single Soul.  Promise ! "

E Whispered Back , "I Promise"

" We Will Only Love Each Other.  And No One Else , We Are The Only Ones That Know Our Secrets , The Old Ones And The New Ones . Okay E . We Will Protect Each Other Forever . "

E Scooted Closer To Me In The Bath Tub , Swooshing Water Every Where

" I Love You D , I Promise "

She Kissed Me On The Cheek , And We Looked At Each Other For A Few Seconds , And Just Like That , We Were Life Partners ...