The Beginning [Egypt]

Here I was young and ready to take on the World. Well Not The World. Just My Hood. I Left My Apartment Building And Started Walking. It Was Dark And Hot And I Was Nervous. More Because Of What I Was Doing Than My Surroundings. I Knew the hood like the back of my hand. I headed North To Crenshaw Blvd. Hotels , Men , Girls My Age Were All Out. Losing Money And Risking It All For The Price Of Their Souls. I Hated My Life At This Very Moment . For Everything Of My Past And From The Looks Of It My Future. I Walked Near A Park Hoping I Can Sit And Think For Awhile. As Soon As I Sat Down I Heard His Voice ...

Wassup Baby Girl You Out Real Late ...

Of Course I Ignored Him But Myles Didn't Care About Being Ignored. He Probably Didn't Even Notice I Was Trying To Avoid Contact With His Ass

Yo E Baby, Look At Me When I'm Talking To You. I Gotta Holla At You Real Quick.

I Slowly Turned My Body Around So That I Can Face Him. His Dreads Seemed Longer In The Dark. Everything Just Blended In To The Night. His Skin Seemed To Fade Into The Dark Sky. If It Wasn't For The Golds In His Mouth & Bright Ass Rolex On His Wrist I Wouldn't Have Noticed Him.

What Do You Want Myles , I Don't Want To Talk To You ....

He Just Looked At Me With His Infamous Smile. His Eyes Pouring Over My Flesh. I All Of Sudden Felt A Certain Type Of Fear Come Over Me. We Were Alone And I Knew Myles. I Knew How Grimey He Was .

Look Baby. I Know You Not Like Ya Sister Royal Or Your Crackhead Mama. I Want You To Know I Notice You Lil Ma And I Believe You Need To Be My Lady For Real.

I Just Looked Up At Him , Thinking I Was Crazy To Even Let Him Feed Me His Bullshit. I Looked Over His Shoulder And Seen His Gold 1998 Pontiac Shining Like It Was Broad Day Light. I Always Wanted To Ride In It, Maybe It Wouldn't Be So Bad To Have Mr Carter On My Side. All The Bitches Around The Way Would Hate Me So Hard. I Know I Ain't Like My Sister Or My Mother , And Myles Could Really Be My Boyfriend. I Mean I'll Be 16 At The End Of The Year.

I Felt Myself Slipping Through The Cracks.

I see You Checking My Wheels. You Want To Take A Ride Princess

I Melted When He Called Me Princess And I Was Tired Of Sitting Out In This Park And Taking A Ride In His Car Seemed Like Heaven Right About Now